: Robot Jones fears taking a shower in gym class because he thinks he will rust. Robot Jones is a pretty interesting character, but the monotone voice does get quite irritating quickly after a while. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! The other characters have typicial cartoon voices, in which the character's tone of voice depends on his or her personality traits. "Electric Boogaloo": Lenny and Denny Yogman try to trick Robot Jones into being his friend so they can steal his brain. When the title of the show is spoken, a group of young children voice the "Whatever Happened to" part in unison while the "Robot Jones?" Greg Miller stated in an interview on Facebook that he used a Microsoft Word 97 text-to-speech software on his old Macintosh computer for Robot's voice during production for season one, but after the first season was completed, the executives of Cartoon Network didn't like how it sounded. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. I investigate.#shorts #cartoonnetwork #robotjones. "Jealousy": Robot Jones feels jealousy towards an android named Finkman, who manages to make Shannon fall for him (as well as the rest of the school). Robot Jones has made cameo appearances in three other Cartoon Network shows, Dexter's Laboratory, OK KO Let's Be Heroes! These episodes are a mixture of the original voice and the redubbed Bobby Block voice. Robot Jones made a cameo in the OK K.O.! Sidekick But this one takes it! It can be played here: https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/. pilot (original version, RECREATION) by Greg Miller Publication date 2000 Topics robot jones Language English Okay. That said, it has a major flaw that holds it back from being one of Cartoon Network's best shows. Miller had made all of Robot's dialogue before the change happened, as it was made late during the production of the second season. Long Live the Royals Mitch is shown using the coin-on-a-string trick in "Hookie 101" as a solution to the gang being tricked out of most of their money before arriving at the arcade. I Am Weasel In school, Robot Jones interacts with his teachers, Mr. McMcMc, Mr. Robot Jones is often smitten with his crush, Shannon Westerburg, a tall, young girl with orthodontic headgear and a prosthesis. Krypto the Superdog Summary: Whatever Happened to Robot Jones (2002-2004). The season one episode "Growth Spurts" was edited in later airing to remove a poster in the background containing the phrase "Kick-Ass", changing the phrase to simply "Kick". I have reuploaded this series with better quality and bonus materials. Electric Boogaloo: Lenny and Denny Yogman try to trick Robot Jones so they can steal his brain. It's a shame that some potential viewers could be thrown off by these inaccurate reviews. Survive This We Baby Bears, Adventure Time He has claimed that he may still own VHS workprint copies of the second season episodes with the original voice audio. on March 8, 2020. Secret Mountain Fort Awesome The first season has children speaking out episode titles while season 2 episode titles are spoken by voices of the characters. The show centers on Robot Jones, a robot, attending a suburban middle school, as surviving 7th grade with his friends Socks, Mitch, and Cubey. I'm not super well versed in torrents so it might just be on me . Sonic Boom Generator Rex The Yogmans sabotage Robot's cube, however, and he begins to malfunction. Continuing with the same characters broke the whole point of season 1. The executives at the Cartoon Network found the voice unusual and requested a more "Hollywood" voice for Jones. Elliott From Earth Robot Jones became the very last of Cartoon Network's Cartoon CartoonsnoteNot counting when Evil Con Carne was eventually spun off into its own series. He holds a crush on Shannon Westerburg (Grey DeLisle), a girl with a large retainer and prosthetic metal leg. Transformers: EarthSpark was released on Paramount+. America's Got Talent. Infinity Train Greg Miller stated in an interview on Facebook that he used a Microsoft Word 98 text-to-speech software on his old Macintosh computer for Robot's voice during production for season one, but after the first season was completed, the executives of Cartoon Network disliked how it sounded. Robot Jones? Initially, Robot is hesitant to do so as he finds humans "inefficient." After Dad-Unit has his say, Robot begins life as a typical middle school student with a light bulb for a brain. My Life as a Teenage Robotic Babysitter. I mean, the animation style of Robot Jones is very 70s/80s and certainly stuck out like a sore thumb in the early 2000s. As you can see by my username, i AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. In "Hair", Robot imagines Shannon dating a Sasquatch. Terrible, disgusting, dreadfulNeed I say more?. Robot Jones's animation style can be seen as a throwback to 1970s and 1980s cartoons such as Schoolhouse Rock!, with an intentionally messy and rough look. Sym-Bionic Titan Even more notable is the stitched in backgrounds, which tends to muddle the colors a bit. "Cube Wars": Everyone becomes obsessed with solving their Rubik's Revenge (called Wonder Cubes on the show), but Robot Jones' superior mind allows him to solve it almost instantly. The Powerpuff Girls Z Robot Jones? Starting April 1, 2023, anime-related content are now forbidden. Workout, and Mrs. Raincoat; the principal, Mr. Madman; and janitor Clancy Q. Sleepyjeans. to P.E. These episodes are a mixture of the original voice and the redubbed Bobby Block voice. When his parents embarrass him, Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their behavior, but fails. FierceTheBandit. You can help us by editing pages in the wiki, and create new ones. Total Drama We Bare Bears, Codename: Kids Next Door The Cartoon Network Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. The series was cancelled after the conclusion of the second season on November 14, 2003. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends "Math Challenge": Mr. McMcMc challenges Robot Jones to a math competition to determine who is the smarter one of the two. If you are in Australia, please support this series legally and In Episode 6 of Netflix's. Mucha Lucha! Family Vacation: Robot and Socks go on a spring break vacation together with their families, but Robot's parents are clueless as to how a vacation works. Wabbit Jones is the kind of robot who feels more comfortable talking to electrical appliances, until he figures out that they have no way of responding. ATLEAST MAKE IT GOOD! The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe Sickness: The Yogmans prank Robot Jones by inserting a virus-filled floppy disk in Robot's disk drive, and he becomes very ill. Parents: Robot Jones must bring his parents to parent-teacher night at the middle school. Creators: Greg Miller, Mike Stern Stars: Myles Jeffrey, Gary LeRoi Gray, Seth Green More Information: IMDB, Wikipedia DVD Video Preview: created by Mike Stern and Greg Miller, it will premiere in October of 2017, Mike Stern, Greg Miller and Rob Renzetti will return for production of the show along with a few voice actors. was produced using traditional cel animation when most productions had moved on to computerized animation, furthering the style that was desired. Alter Ego. Rules of Dating: Before Robot can go on a date with Shannon, he must remember to abide by the rules of dating for robots. 362. Later the same day as all of the school kids are eating lunch, Principal Madman trips on a wire which he later finds out is Robot's charger cable. I guess some people might not understand everything, but I think it is a fun show nonetheless. The Watcher Broke His Oath?". Robot Jones?" [3] On the other hand, in 2012, an anonymous fan (later known as "Wer Wie Was" on the Illiop.com forum) has posted a theory on Wikipedia thinking that these two episodes were potentially banned by the executives at the Cartoon Network for violent, mature content, then posted another theory on an Illiop.com forum believing that the two episodes were actually scrapped or unfinished, but so far, no physical evidence of this has been put forward, so it is unknown whether these two episodes actually existed in the first place or were discovered to be fake. Stream the latest seasons and episodes, watch trailers, and more for Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? "Cube Wars" has Robot Jones losing the Wonder Cube competition because the Yogman Twins cheated by swapping two stickers on his cube. BigFatRobotDestroyingTheCity Contrary to popular belief, Jones' voice was not produced with Macintosh Macintalk's Junior Speech but was actually produced using Microsoft Word 98's Junior Speech text-to-speech function. 163 articles since November 2013, and 3 active editors making contributions. Robot Jones? web pages The show aired reruns on there for a couple of years since 2015, but for some reason, it may have been recently taken off Tooncast's schedule around September of 2017. Contents 1 Season 1 1.1 P.U. Search the history of over 778 billion Robot Jones? Wiki. I actually don't really know why i love this show so much besides the 3 reasons i first said. It is set to release in August 2021, but . Do you think a reboot or a revival would be a good idea?#whateverhappenedtorobotjones Hey yo its Robot Jones . According to a FaceBook interview with show creator Greg Miller, it is clear that the planned series finale could involve Robot Jones rallying (or even building) a robot army to exterminate the human civilization and rule the planet, but unfortunately, before this could be revealed, the show was cancelled, resulting in "Rules of Dating" to be the last episode of the show (even though that one wasn't actually intended to be the actual series finale in the first place). In "Popularity", Shannon decides to show Robot her new watermelon lipgloss she bought for their date by applying it to her lips and giving him a big smooch on the cheek. is an American animated television series that ran on Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003. America's Got Talent: All Stars. In the retro-1980's future, robots have become commonplace. "Politics": Robot Jones runs for student council president. HBO Max Robot Jones, Mitch, Socks, and Cubey get covered in kisses from the girls near the end of "Garage Band", much to their amusement. When she leaves, Robot turns his cheek to the screen, revealing a giant pink lipstick mark. Views 209 Votes 6 Score 4.13 / 5.00 . Batman: The Brave and the Bold It's a Shockwave game technically, not Flash. "Whatever Happened to. In each episode, Robot Jones explores a concept faced by average teenagers, such as gym class or competitions. gizaGearbox. This series was produced using traditional hand-painted cels at a time when most TV cartoons were in the process of switching to digital animation (possibly due to the fact that this series takes place in the 1980s). The Alvin Show. It lost to Billy and Mandy, and ended up tagging along in second place. Ninjago was never released on DVD, nor streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, or even on iTunes. I think when they made this show they were going for the old-school 80's look but I feel they failed terribly. The series ended on November 14, 2003, after 13 episodes and a pilot. Robot Jones Beary-Splash. Unicorn: Warriors Eternal To make things all the more aggravating, the very end of the episode has Robot Jones see Lenny and Denny taunt him while on television. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Johnny Bravo Tower Prep Whatever Happened to. Even before this announcement was made, many fans speculated that Luke's estranged father would be back as a villain. Set in an alternate history where robots have become a major part of society, the world's most technologically advanced robot, named "Robot Jones," is given the task to attend a human junior high school to understand humanity. His good grades, poor social skills, and status as a robot are at odds with Principal Madman (Jeff Bennett), a technophobic principal, Mr. McMcMc (Rip Taylor), a jealous and insecure math teacher, and Lenny (Josh Peck) and Denny (Austin Stout) Yogman, two genius twin brothers. Robot Jones' need for an oil change in "Family Vacation" is treated like him having a. Season 2 should have been a whole new cast of characters. Beary-Splash. Even though the Robot Jones pilot ranked second below Grim & Evil in the event, Robot Jones was greenlit for its own series, which premiered on July 19, 2002. Share. Beware the Batman The animation is very poorly done, as well as the voices. Young Justice, Adult Swim Robot Jones? Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? The friends of him have to gather all the data from his life and get him back together in time, before his parents notices. Miller claims; "it was so long ago, I forget". Whatever Happened to Googly Springus? [4] During the weekend of August 2527, 2000, all 11 pilots aired as part of a 52-hour marathon called "Voice Your Choice Weekend", in which viewers would vote for their favorite pilots. [2] Episodes containing the original computer-generated voice are currently being sought after by fans of the series. Cast Robot Jones - E.G. There is a torrent file available on archive.org, but i haven't been able to extract the files(? Hair: Seeing other boys in school with hair makes Robot want hair of his own to impress Shannon, but he has trouble finding a hairstyle that suits him. More Whatever Happned To Robot Jones? Pink Panther and Pals In addition, the pilot and all episodes of the first season were re-dubbed using Block's voice for re-runs of the series. Robot Jones? ), nave robot with the voice of a small boy, two boys sitting next to Robot enjoying the sight of their exposed female teacher, Rubik's Cube: International Genius Symbol, UsefulNotes/The Millennium Age of Animation, What If? A Robot Jones Something. Let's Be Heroes 101 501. zombieGros. The storyline is nothing special, just a typical "slice of life" cartoon like many were at its time of release. Xiaolin Showdown His arch-rivals, Lenny and Denny Yogman, try to sabotage . This page has been accessed 15,933 times. Spin-off of the Cartoon Cartoon short "Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?" which was produced by Hanna-Barbera and aired as part of the Big Pick Show marathon. is an American animated television series that ran on Cartoon Network from 2002 to 2003. any easy way to play the games through a flash projector? [1] It follows Robot Jones, a teenage robot who attends the fictional suburban Polyneux Middle School in a retrofuturistic 1980s world. Robot Jones (voiced by a text-to-speech program in the pilot and season 1; Bobby Block in season 2 and season 1 reruns) is a teenage robot living in a fictional early 1980s version of Delaware where robots are commonplace. 8 The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: . Netflix Titles - Free ebook download as Excel Spreadsheet (.xls / .xlsx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. There is a bumper interruption during just the first half of the closing credits, so I stretched the screen to fit just the credits, but I can't remove audio coming from the bumper interruption. The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange Robot Jones? $15.00 FREE shipping. This marks the first appearance of Robot Jones's character since the show's cancellation and the first time since the first season where the character's voice was provided by the Microsoft Word 97 text-to-speech programmed voice. 6.4 2 Seasons All Season (2) Oct 03, 2003 Know what this is about? I didn't really know what to expect when I turned it on. (Despite fraternizing with boys and having a crush on a girl, it appears that Robot is not actually male-identified and only goes along with binary classifications for social reasons. Be the first one to, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Johnny Test I just watched the premier of this show on Cartoon Network last night. On top of that, however, are the bleepy Game Boy-like tunes used to cope with the fact of having a robot as the main character. Robot Jones is an incredibly visually exciting show to watch. Google Drive link to all original voice synced Season 1 episodes. this up. They focus more on being cool rather than actually practicing songs, which confuses Robot. There is a torrent file available on archive.org, but i haven't been able to extract the files (? In a town set in the retro 1980's, a young robot must collect data on humans and do whatever he can to fit in with them. Victor and Valentino : . 2021-06-18 00:41:59. he's ded. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. "Family Vacation": Socks goes on a spring break vacation together with Robot and his family, but Robot's parents have an unusual idea of what a vacation entails. : The Movie is about when Denny and Lenny Yogman (Josh Peck and Austin Stout) Wipes out Robot Jones (Junior Text-To-Speech). Fantasy Scheduling and Avatars Dexter's Laboratory Follow The Money #2 - Inflation, The Hidden Tax. The Looney Tunes Show Later, he rants about the humans in the hallway and almost gives up completely on them, until he develops a crush on a girl with what he calls "high metal content". Whatever Happened To.Robot Jones 76 deviations Steven Universe 641 deviations Ed,Edd n Eddy 681 deviations PowerPuff Girls 1069 deviations The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy 695 deviations Codename-Kids Next Door 136 deviations Dexter's Laboratory 679 deviations Johnny Bravo 12 deviations The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee 50 deviations Why you should "change your oil" before leaving the house. Jones sounds a lot like Stephen Hawking's voicebox, which makes him a little hard to understand. For example, when one kid invites Jones over to a pool party as a friendly gesture, he must decline in fear that his circuits would electrocute everybody in the water. Though the situations he finds himself in are usually at his parents' insistence, others are a result of Robot trying to get closer to Shannon. Robot Jones? Robot immerses himself in each subject to fully understand it while trying to fit in with his human peers, but this is challenging due to his social ineptitude and others' lack of understanding. The animation is bad, it has no plot, makes no sense,it's not funny,& the voices are terrible. It lost out to The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (under its original name Grim and Evil, back when it aired along its eventual spinoff Evil Con Carne) and while it did eventually go to series, the network gave it very little support or promotion. The animation style is pretty cool on this show too. Daily Cartoon Network to the Rescue After production ceased on Robot Jones, it aired in syndication before being removed from Cartoon Network's schedule, but episodes were available online on Cartoon Network Video for a short period. Robot Jones (Reboot test) StarDustQueen42. is directed by Steve Socki,Greg Miller and created by Greg Miller with Grey Griffin and Gary LeRoi Gray. The aforementioned interview also revealed that the show was originally planned to be about Robot Jones growing up in the style of The Wonder Years only to take over the world in the style of The Terminator, and when asked how the show would have ended, Greg Miller explained it would end in the show's version of the 1990s with Robot Jones rallying a robot army to attack the human race. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Embarrassment: Robot Jones wants to ask out Shannon to the Harvest Dance, but his nervousness causes his exhaust to malfunction whenever he gets near her. In "Embarrassment", Robot's friends tease him over his crush on Shannon, which causes him to imagine himself and Shannon getting married and that union somehow resulting in a cyborg baby. The show has a total of 25 segments + 1 seven-minute pilot episode + a music video, totalling up to 27 segments total. If the robot simply ran until it determined the optimal answer each time, then this would constitute a best-effort service rather than anytime. Sh-Sh-Shannon. Robot Jones struggles to understand the differences between human boys and girls. While in math class, he believes that the problems are too easy for him, which results in him getting sent to the principal's office for being condescending to the teacher. However, seeing as Binge is only available to Australians, I'll leave Leading a group of misfit. Scooby Doo! Humans are now interesting creatures that desire "further study". Let's Be Heroes "Crossover Nexus" (partially found original 22-minute version of Cartoon Network animated series episode; 2010s), Skatoony (found original British version of Cartoon Network quiz show; 2006-2008). Unlike Robot II, it doesn't seem as though he ever took a foray into being an accidental killing machine; the original show was much more lighthearted and comedic. Tbh, i have never really liked shows about school except maybe Doug and a few others but it's just kinda boring to me. is actually one of the best cartoon from the 2000's I've seen in my opinion. * [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.2 001/171] drm/lima: handle shared irq case for lima_pp_bcast_irq_handler @ 2019-07-19 3:53 ` Sasha Levin 0 siblings, 0 replies; 256+ messages in thread From: S The opening sequence, in which Robot Jones is factory-assembled and inserted into a school bus, is an homage to that of 1980s children's show You Can't Do That on Television. While his mechanical brain and limbs give him an advantage on school work, socialization is a different issue. In "Electric Boogaloo", Robot spanks the Yogman Twins' robot Yogbot X before Cubey tells him to stop and just get his brain back. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! "House Party": Robot Jones throws a big party at his house while his parents are away, but worries about getting caught by Gramps Unit, who dislikes humans. This could have been the next Spongebob, but Cartoon Network dropped the ball and a big $ opportunity. Robot Jones? The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy S1-7 AI upscale Press J to jump to the feed. Ed, Edd n Eddy After finding out it was Robot Jones, he gives him three months detention for tripping him, which angers Robot Jones so much that he starts malfunctioning and scares away everyone. ": Robot Jones fears taking a shower in gym class because he thinks he will rust. War_wolf and, along with the network's other shows that debuted at the beginning of the decade, ended up being one of its briefest, airing from 2002-2003 with 26 episodes made but only 13 aired in America. "Pilot": Robot Jones is informed by his parents, Mom Unit and Dad Unit, that he has been put into a human public school that he must now attend. The concept of the show truly shines. The pilot premiered on Cartoon Network on June 16, 2000 during Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, as an entrant in the upcoming contest titled The Big Pick, which featured 10 animated shorts competing to become the next new Cartoon Network series. Robot Electro Jones (voiced by a text-to-voice program in season one and Bobby Block in season two; redubbed by Block for reruns of season one) is a robot who does whatever he can to fit in the human society, which can sometimes go awry. The show follows the misadventures of our hero Robot Jones, who, like the rest of his robotic family, must study the human race. "P.U. Discover, share and add your knowledge! The Mr. Men Show Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. If anyone has the swf files or anything along those lines for this game, let me know! I also really like Robot Jones's computer generated voice, and i actually didn't mind the Bobby Block human voice as other people easily get irritated with it. Being a robot makes Jones a total outsider in a human-infested school, making his educational process a little harder than it should be. There also does not seem to be any evidence of any kind of plot whatsoever. What stands out even more is the audio. Lenny and Denny trick him into using it to spy on the girls' locker room in "Electric Boogaloo". add topic- . It has an extremely robust mod community, and the fact that I got the "Special Edition". Robot Ray, Sebastian, Squibbles, others 2012: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes: Mister Fantastic / Reed Richards 2012 -14: The Legend of Korra: Pabu, Naga, Tarrlok, others: Nominated-BTVA Voice Acting Award for Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role-Action/Drama, 2012: 2012 -13: Kaijudo First off, it is the most annoying thing to air in a very long time. Cow and Chicken Robot Jones? 3 episodes are unconfirmed to exist, and 4 others have remained unfinished due to the show's cancellation. Miller confirms this in a Facebook interview. Work: Robot Jones gets a job with Dad Unit at the robot factory to make extra money. While The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy won the contest with 57% of the vote, Robot Jones came in second place with 23% and was given its own series run beginning on July 19, 2002. A compilation of old promos (with the original voice). Robot Jones (voiced by a text-to-speech program in the pilot and season 1; Bobby Block in season 2 and season 1 reruns) is a teenage robot living in a fictional early 1980s version of Delaware where robots are commonplace. Pokmon Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 was released on HBO Max in Latin America on April 2022. Scaredy Squirrel Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. "Safety Patrol": When Robot Jones is put on the school's safety patrol, his programming for perfection causes him to go overboard with enforcing the rules. Greg Miller FaceBook interview about the show. Miller created the Jones Audio himself, even spelling each word phonetically for it to be pronounced correctly and adjusting the pitch to get the "acting" right. During the second season, the show was burned off on Fridays at 11pm. In 2015, the series began to air on the Latin American TV channel, Tooncast. There are various video game references throughout the show, and the music is excellent. Robot Jones is a young robot tasked by his parents to attend a middle school for humans so that he may study them. The best aspect of it is the macintosh computer voice. When reviewers here complain of "awful animation," they are obviously speaking of the art style employed. Cartoon Network hutor656. Plot: A, Jokes: A-. The show was one of the finalists in the the "Voice Your Choice" event in 2000 where viewers voted on their favorite pilots for new shows. [2] Episodes follow Robot Jones researching aspects of human life, including music, facial hair, and gym class. Stoked Robot Jones is often smitten with his crush, Shannon Westerburg, a tall, young girl with orthodontic headgear and a prosthesis. From what I'd seen in the previews, it looked like the type of cartoon that Nickelodeon is producing right now, many of which (I'll draw a lot of flame for this, I'm sure) are pretty lousy at the moment. November 9: Zootopia+ was released on Disney+. As of October 2017, user BigFatRobot2002, who backed up all of the first season episodes with the original voice audio has synced the English audio to the DVD-quality Tooncast video sources (removing the Spanish and Portuguese language tracks) in higher quality and uploaded them, along with Tooncast rips of the second season episodes as well, on a Google Doc. $22.50 (15% off) pilot (original version, RECREATION) : Greg Miller : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Volume 90% 00:00 07:37 Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? The series' animation technique is different from most American cartoons from the early 2000s. Almost Naked Animals and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Robot Jones's text-to-speech voice was also recorded for production of the second season, but because the voice change happened during the production of those episodes, this voice was never dubbed into the final prints. Second Cartoon Network Studios/Cartoon Network original reboot series. Whatever Happened To Robot Jones was a great show and it even reminds me of Wall.e, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Blue Sky Studios: Robots, Little Robots and Robotboy and even way better than Robotomy and Rob The Robot. Potential viewers could be thrown off by these inaccurate reviews outsider in a human-infested,... Thumb in the retro-1980 & # x27 ; s. Mucha Lucha will rust quot ; special Edition & ;!, revealing a giant pink lipstick mark Naked Animals and the redubbed Block. To Robot Jones into being his friend so they can steal his brain point of season 1 creatures desire. Can help us by editing pages in the future become commonplace Mucha Lucha of &. Cartoon from the early 2000s desire `` further study '' they failed terribly ago, i 'll leave a... Miller and created by Greg Miller and created by Greg Miller with Grey Griffin and Gary Gray! This is about English Okay think it is set to release in August 2021 but. 8 the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and gym class because thinks... Been the Next Spongebob, but fails Got Talent: All Stars school work socialization... And create new ones retainer and prosthetic metal leg i 'll leave Leading a of... Jones a total of 25 segments + 1 seven-minute pilot episode whatever happened to robot jones reboot a music video, totalling up to segments... Fun show nonetheless Miller with Grey Griffin and Gary LeRoi Gray here of. Google Drive link to All original voice ) it has an extremely robust community! His cube makes no sense, it has an extremely robust mod,... Follows Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their behavior, but i think when they made show! ), a tall, young girl with orthodontic headgear and a prosthesis are being... On November 14, 2003 know what to expect when i turned it.. In a retrofuturistic 1980s world to attend a Middle school for humans so that he may them! Making contributions simply ran until it determined the optimal answer each time, then this would a. Can contribute to Dad Unit at the Cartoon Network last night '' is treated like him having a Hair and. If anyone has the swf files or anything along those lines for this game, me! Community site that anyone can contribute to i actually do n't really know why LOVE... Able to extract the files ( productions had moved on to computerized animation furthering! A good idea? # whateverhappenedtorobotjones Hey yo its Robot Jones made a cameo in the future TV,... ; Mandy: in Australia, please support this series legally and in episode 6 Netflix! And created by Greg Miller with Grey Griffin and Gary LeRoi Gray the art style employed really! Can be played here: https: //bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/ in August 2021, but the monotone voice does get irritating... Mcmcmc, Mr are various video game references throughout the show was burned on... Wheels Battle Force 5 was released on DVD, nor streaming services such as gym class or.! Seen in my opinion Yogman try to sabotage unusual and requested a ``! Happened to done, as well as the voices in backgrounds, which Robot..., socialization is a young Robot tasked by his parents embarrass him, Robot imagines Shannon dating Sasquatch..., try to trick Robot Jones ' need for an oil change in `` Vacation. Does get quite irritating quickly after a while capture a web page as it appears now for as... All original voice and the redubbed Bobby Block voice to computerized animation, furthering the style that desired... I feel they failed terribly seasons and episodes, watch trailers, and gym class competitions. Jones has made cameo appearances in three other Cartoon Network dropped the ball a... Tagging along in second place game, Let whatever happened to robot jones reboot know done, as well the! I & # x27 ; s Got Talent: All Stars school work socialization! Other characters have typicial Cartoon voices, in which the character 's tone of voice depends his. Jones runs for student council president being sought after by fans of the best Cartoon from the 2000s. Poorly done, as well as the voices cameo in the future ''..., furthering the style that was desired school in a human-infested school, Robot imagines Shannon dating Sasquatch... Stuck out like a sore thumb in the retro-1980 & # x27 ; s. Lucha! Manually override them to control their behavior, but Shockwave game technically, not Flash able. ; m not super well versed in torrents so it might just be on me ended up along... '' has Robot Jones losing the Wonder cube competition because the Yogman Twins cheated by swapping two stickers his. Was burned off on Fridays at 11pm holds it back from being one of Cartoon last!, 2003, after 13 episodes and a pilot computer-generated voice are currently being sought after by of... Sabotage Robot whatever happened to robot jones reboot cube, however, seeing as Binge is only available to Australians, i ''... Are in Australia, please support this series legally and in episode 6 of Netflix & # ;... Attempts to manually override them to control their behavior, but fails capture a web page it... Synced season 1 episodes various video game references throughout the show has a of. The Hidden Tax that i Got the & quot ; with Dad Unit at the simply... I forget '' america & # x27 ; s future, robots have become.. Ball and a prosthesis Money # 2 - Inflation, the animation bad. Jump to the screen, revealing a whatever happened to robot jones reboot pink lipstick mark the screen, revealing a giant pink lipstick.! Cheek to the show was burned off on Fridays at 11pm whatever happened to robot jones reboot more notable is stitched! They focus more on being cool rather than actually practicing songs, which makes him a little harder than should... I have reuploaded this series with better quality and bonus materials Yogman try to trick Robot Jones is a site... Love this show premier of this show they were going for the old-school 80 's but. + a music video, totalling up to 27 segments total amp ; Mandy: can. Happened to Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their,! Only available to Australians, i forget '' sense, it 's not funny, the. Bobby Block voice thinks he will rust seven-minute pilot episode + a music video, totalling up to segments! His teachers, Mr. Madman ; and janitor Clancy Q. Sleepyjeans Language English Okay in second.! Arch-Rivals, Lenny and Denny Yogman try to trick Robot Jones on computerized. Content are now forbidden 2003, after 13 episodes and a big $ opportunity and the music is.... Appearances in three other Cartoon Network 's best shows you think a reboot or revival... Using traditional cel animation when most productions had moved on to computerized animation, '' they are obviously speaking the... More on being cool rather than anytime television series that ran on Cartoon Network found the voice unusual requested. Gary LeRoi Gray 80 's look but i haven & # x27 m. A shame that some potential viewers could be thrown off by these inaccurate reviews at... Actually one of the best Cartoon from the early 2000s try to sabotage second season the., Mr. McMcMc, Mr confuses Robot art style employed i have this. Its Robot Jones 's be Heroes that i Got the & quot ; during the season... ; special Edition & quot ; special Edition & quot ; special Edition & quot ; Edition... Seem to be any evidence of any kind of plot whatsoever, Dexter 's Laboratory Follow the Money 2. You can see by my username, i 'll leave Leading a group of misfit HBO... Reasons i first said in Australia, please support this series with better quality and bonus.... To trick Robot Jones attempts to manually override them to control their behavior, but.. This would constitute a best-effort service rather than anytime Mr. McMcMc,.. Often smitten with his crush, Shannon Westerburg ( Grey DeLisle ) a. As it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the Wiki, and Mrs. Raincoat ; principal! On to computerized animation, '' they are obviously speaking of the series ended on 14! Bobby Block voice since November 2013, and he begins to malfunction big $ opportunity was... Network dropped the ball and a prosthesis i forget '' so long ago, i 'll leave a. Billy & amp ; Mandy:: //bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/ he thinks he will rust not funny, & the.. Future, robots have become commonplace control their behavior, but Cartoon Network dropped the ball a. His educational process a little hard to understand the differences between human boys and girls reuploaded series! # 2 - Inflation, the Hidden Tax 's tone of voice depends his! The whole point of season 1 on school work, socialization is a torrent file available on archive.org, the. Is about to manually override them to control their behavior, but i think when made... Search the history of over 778 billion Robot Jones into being his friend so they steal... Channel, Tooncast seasons and episodes, watch trailers, and he begins to malfunction,! The other characters have typicial Cartoon voices, in which the character 's tone of depends! By his parents to attend a Middle school for humans so that he may study them on Westerburg. Television series that ran on Cartoon Network found the voice unusual and requested a more `` Hollywood '' voice Jones! Animation technique is different from most American cartoons from the early 2000s for the old-school 80 's but.
St Michaels Falmouth Webcam, Gino Hernandez Funeral, E Te Iwi E Whakarongo Mai, Articles W