We pride ourselves on the food that we serve. To make a reservation, call ext 8250 from any house phone or call 304-387-8250. The Founders of Shoneys restaurant are Alex Schoenbaum, Raymond L. Danner, Sr. Further, you can find all of Shoneys restaurants near me. But sometimes, if youre particularly hungry, theres something more appealing about a buffet. About 40 miles outside of Richmond in Wakefield sits a Virginia Gem well worth the drive and time it takes to get there the food is great as is the service and the value. My lunch came shortly. Served with two sides of your choice and hushpuppies, Wrap It Up? The Brunswick Stew is a tasty blend of chicken stock, chicken meat, ham, corn, tomatoes, carrots, lima beans, carrots, sugar and spices. The facility is spotless clean. We can assure you that we continuously maintain only the highest quality, safety and cleanliness standards in both the dishes we prepare and the environment in which our guests dine. Stop by for our lunch buffet or get a great Indian dish for dinner! Fredericksburg Great American Buffet / Facebook. We were seated promptly and that is where it went down hill. Three egg omelet with peppers, onions, tomato and mushrooms. The patty was a little overcooked the fries were fresh cut potato's and delicious. Two eggs, cheese, choice of bacon, sausage patty or sweet ham on white, wheat or rye toast or breakfast bun. Shoneys Breakfast Buffet Hours, Shoneys Breakfast Bar Hours, & Shoneys Breakfast Hours On Sunday. Captain George's Seafood Restaurant. I'm glad we did. For more information, be sure to visit the official website by clicking here. The sandwich was disappointing but we ate it anyway and went on our way. Lunch & Dinner selections include Southern Fried Chicken, Homemade Meatloaf, Pork Chops, BBQ, Seafood Platters and much more. What started me were the almost cold fries. more, Breakfast served until 11:00 am each day. . Based on the location, the restaurants follow the timings at their convenience. We have been tring to support the restaurant industry, but have been very disappoined. Shoneys restaurant is entirely different from other restaurants. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wood Grill Buffet at 1711 Reservoir St in Harrisonburg - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Food had no flavor. FRIDAY . Have you ever tasted Shoneys Breakfast Buffet? +1 757-899-3106. Best Peruvian Restaurant in the DMV, end of discussion. Premium ground beef mixed with peppers, onions, and top secret seasonings, Breaded fried steak or chicken breast topped with white cream style country gravy, Hand pressed hamburger steak smothered in grilled onions and brown gravy, Three hand-cut jumbo tenderloins lightly breaded and fried to a golden brown, Two seasoned, battered and crispy fried bone-in pork chops, A generous portion of vinegar-based pulled pork bbq, A country delicacy. Wood Grill Buffet. If they are doing this to oysters, just think what they are doing to clams and scallops1More, For the past 10 years we have stopped here for lunch at least 4 to 6 times on our way to and from OBX. The table service is responsive and knowledgeable of the menu. The buffet seemed in need of restocking of fresh hot foods, although I ordered anyway. There were several dessert options that were delicious. Our local favorites are: Country ham biscuits BBQ Fried chicken Collards Carrot souflee Mac & cheese Peanut pie And so many others! Required fields are marked *. We stopped in on Sunday for the breakfast buffet what a total disappointment. Not a good experience for them to leave with. Thank you! Telenor Coupon Codes. Love Virginia? See the full Virginia Diner menu with prices for Wakefield, VA Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Woodlands offers a wide variety of choices during our buffet lunch, . Charlottesville, Virginia 22901 . Since 1929 we have been known for family dining serving wholesome comfort food at its best. The parking lot seemed less than half full. If you did dine with us on Sunday, the buffet is priced higher due to the carved ham and roast beef station. Breakfast is served until 11:00 AM each day. Flights Holiday Rentals Note: Grits are available only during Breakfast Hours. Country Ham Steak. Amazon Prime Day Video Game Deals. Freshly breaded and deep-fried to a golden crisp. Driving down 460 made the trip less complicated. 184 reviews. HEADS UP! The hush puppies were the best part of the lunch buffet, and that isnt a compliment. We arrived around 12:30 on a beautiful Thursday afternoon. Located halfway between Norfolk & Richmond or a short ferry ride & drive from Williamsburg, VA. Mashed potatoes cold, carrot souffl was cold, the bottle of beer was not. We eat this restaurant two or three times per week,Buffet City at VA Beach is the best in town. Served warm or cold and pairs perfectly with a fresh scoop of ice cream! Heres more on what you can look forward to when you visit this all-you-can-eat restaurant in Virginia. Gallery. kings-buffet-sterling- - Yahoo Local Search Results Sunday Morning Brunch (8 - 11). Virginia Diner needs better management. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Pat. Won't be going back there again. Benjamins Hours information. One of my friends is staying at Columbia, and he told me that Shoneys Breakfast Hours in his location are from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Weekdays) & 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Weekends). You don't want to miss this place. A Legend in a Nutshell: Railroad car restaurant operation turned one of the most recognizable names in VA History. Hello, we're sorry to see that you were disappointed with your last visit. Will never return. Best Fried Chicken EVER! So, breakfasts at restaurants are much famous. Make Any Sandwich a Wrap + $1, Available grilled. The bathroom was moderately clean. Note: These are the times most restaurants follow, but not all. She took my order for a cheeseburger which came with my choice of cheddar cheese and fries and a diet cola. We hope you give us another chance to make up for this bad experience. Website Directions. I noticed that this rather famous spot had three comments, two with a three and the last with a one -all with negative comments. Then passed from one waitress to another before having our order taken. The VA Diner is open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Take Out. The BBQ was good. Wouldn't go back. Use the store locator to find Hibachi Grill & Buffet locations, phone numbers and business hours in Virginia. Time of Day. Our waitress was lovly, but was over tasked waiting on six other tables of six. Disclaimer: Virginia Diner menu selections and prices can vary by location and time of day and are subject to change. 7340 S Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC 27959. Show more photos. The biscuits are a tasty treat unto themselves, enhanced by the addition of thinly sliced baked ham garnished with a light mustard. 1) Shoneys restaurantbreakfastbuffethours vary by day, i.e., from Monday to Friday, it will follow one time (06:00 AM 11:00 AM). Thank you for signing up for email updates. Amazon Deals. - See 468 traveler reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Wakefield, VA, at Tripadvisor. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Waited twenty minutes to be seated, and then it took an hour and a half to get out once seated. Menu +. We ordered a combo plate of fried chicken and pork BBQ. Granny Bs Is A Hole-In-The-Wall Market In Virginia With Some Of The Best Fried Chicken In Town, Enjoy Sandwiches And Old Fashioned Goodies At The Diamond Hill General Store, Serving Virginia Since 1857, The Barking Dog Is An Under-The-Radar Restaurant With Some Of The Best Hotdogs In Virginia, It Doesnt Get Much Better Than The Homemade Fried Chicken From Hen Quarter Restaurant In Virginia, With A Jukebox And Delicious Meatloaf, Silver Diner Is A Wonderfully Retro Dining Experience In Virginia, Michie Tavern Is An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet In Virginia Thats Full Of Southern Flavor, The Best Country Ham Sandwiches Can Be Found At Edwards Ham Shop In Surry, Virginia, Enjoy An Authentic Virginia Ham Sandwich For Just $3.50 When You Visit Fulks Run Grocery, this mouthwatering seafood buffet hiding in Virginia. Today, Virginia Diner super extra-large Virginia peanuts, seasoned nuts and chocolate candy confections are available for home delivery across the country. You can choose exactly what you want in any combination or portion that speaks to you. Of course they all wanted the delicious biscuits. 4.4 - 199 votes. Fish was good but that was all that was satisfying.. Fresh Virginia Diner Peanuts in a gooey, caramelized pie filling in a flaky crust. 2023 The Gerard Group, Inc., T/A Virginia Diner. No matter how busy you are, breakfast is essential for everyone in the morning. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? It's not set up for vegetarians sorry! Check out top rated Virginia Food & Drink with increased safety measures & free cancellation. Our flagship location is just minutes from the Virginia Beach oceanfront and is a must-visit attraction for visitors. I was looking forward to ordering chicken and biscuits, but to my delight there was a weekend buffet complete with ham, chicken, sweet potatoes, catfish, rice, etc. We didn't complain because we were already there over an hour and half, and knew it will be our last visit. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? What a disappointment. Everything else was subpar. The fried chicken sandwich had no taste and one of their gourmet burgers was overcooked and dry. Begrudgingly I Our family made reservations to celebrate a birthday. $ American. . Am I ever glad we waited! This visit was not a great experience by no means. Today the Virginia Diner has been replicated and the old railroad car has become a legend, but its quaint atmosphere has been faithfully preserved and is still reflected throughout the restaurant. The Diner Classic. Other interests include hiking, songwriting, and spending time in the mountains. An all-you-can-eat lunch buffet is less than $10. Get directions. Through 29 Diner, the historic Fairfax greasy spoon he's owned since 2014, he's raised $300,000 through his "Be a Hero, Feed a Hero" program, half of which goes to suicide-prevention and mental health initiatives, and since the pandemic started he's given away more than 300,000 meals and turned the 49-seat restaurant into a food pantry. (804) 746-4333. Our experience at the diner was probably the highlight of our vacation. Two Buttermilk Pancakes $10.99. After eating there 25+ times I finally figured out what was wrong. My brother and sister felt so extremely bad for the dining experience.More, I stopped here for lunch on my way home from three nights with may SO. 101 photos. My wife had the open face roast beef mashed potatoes, and Mac and cheese. And the waffles are over cooked. You have to ask for the spoonbread. So, now, I will clear your query. E-mail. If they are doing this to oysters, just think what they are doing to clams and scallops1. Great service, southern hospitality, and down to earth home cooking meal/s. My daughter-in-law found a hair in her food and two of my sons (who will genuinely eat a lot of anything) said the buffet was inedible. Be sure to read about this mouthwatering seafood buffet hiding in Virginia. Toggle Navigation. Whereas Shoneys restaurant also follows the same principle. The only freshly cooked food was the onion rings and chicken tenders which used the identical batter. Founder D'earcy Davis legendary recipe, 92 years strong and counting! one famous diner. We stopped by here after a visit to Hampton Roads. Green beans were very salty, mushy and cold. But we do love the peanuts.More, We have been a fan of The Virginia Diner for several years and travel 50 miles occasionally to eat there. A very long disappointed ride back to Williamsburg. We will return during our next visit. Daily operation of the restaurant; Controlling labour cost across the restaurant through efficient ordering, cost effective . Spoonbread was not authentic Virginia recepie. ANOTHER ENORMOUS ASIAN BUFFET RESTAURANT OPENS IN NEWPORT NEWS. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Shoneys is an all-American family-style restaurant that has provided home-style cooking for many years. Today was by far the worst experience ever. Overview: As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. $25.00 - $30.00 per hour. Calabash style seafood is lightly battered and deep-fried. Three kinds of chicken, fried fish, fried chicken livers. Open until 12AM. We were traveling thru Wakefield on 460 and remembered the Virginia Diner and wanted to et there again. At least once a year, we go out of our way to visit the Virginia Diner. Thus, in this way, you can find Shoneys restaurant near my location. 15% Off. Amazon 100 Rs Off Coupon Code. Well skip this restaurant in the future. the host seemed to take this jolly good time to lead me to a table for two. . You'll receive your first newsletter soon! Thought I would try the Sunday buffet huge mistake. I may try it again.More. Then passed from one waitress to another before having our order taken. MONDAY - THURSDAY. Served with a side salad. $11.95 buffet is full of southern-fried deliciousness! The Virginia Diner: not so good. 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport . millions served. . Breakfast time varies from one place to another, but most restaurants open at 06 in the early morning. Do you have a Saturday morning breakfast buffet and the cost, Hotels near (RIC) Richmond Intl Airport (Byrd Field), Hotels near (PHF) Newport News-Williamsburg Airport. They raved for weeks regarding the biscuits fried chicken and even better than the food was the service. Mashed potatoes cold, carrot souffl was cold, the bottle of beer was not. We ordered the peach cobbler as well. Applies to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch. Benjamin's Restaurant - Home - Forest, Virginia . When our meals finally arrived, mine was wrong. The only menu item ordered that was good was the club sandwich. The place was packed, but we were seated right away. A sweetened glass of southern iced tea culminated the lunch. I have no idea if this is a one time serve yourself or an all you can eat. My lunch came shortly. Firstly, visit the official Shoneys website. We pride ourselves on the food we serve, so it's disappointing to know that you did not enjoy the food that was served. But we were not an exception. Once upon a time I'd join other National Guard members for breakfast while on our way to Fort Pickett, but this was the first time, I'd been there in years.As before the dining room was fairly packed. We have seasonal gift samplers, and we offer 'Create Your Own' gift sets too. Some of our party chose the buffet and got to stand in the line for their food. Home; United States; Main Street, VA; Virginia Diner Peanuts; Legendary since 1929, our super extra-large Virginia Peanuts, seasoned nuts and chocolate candy conf Operating as usual. Tony C. August 23, 2014. . Guy from DDDs taste buds are broken, If you cannot do breakfast correct then it is difficult to do anything correct in a restaurant in our opinion. So many choices of vegetables, rolls, and soups as well. I've been going to the Virginia Diner since I was a child - more than 50 years - and I have never been more disappointed in a meal. Homemade French Toast $11.99. Hubby insisted we wait to eat till we hit Wakefield so we could go to Virginia Diner. Show Promo Code. Resort casual attire requested. Yes, there were one dozen PIECES of fried oysters (three whole oysters) for the price of one dozen but definitely not a dozen whole fried oystersl Hand-pattied beef burger topped with a hearty portion of macaroni and cheese, smoked thick-cut bacon, and bbq sauce on a warm bun, A local favorite! Though the Restaurant was reasonably occupied. Collard Greens at Virginia Diner "We used to live in Suffolk. Also, you can check the working hours of the restaurant. A local resident recommended the diner and while i enjoyed my ferry ride across to Surry, i was not aware the drive down 31 to Wakefield was another 20 miles. (571) 312-76 show. Hours . We hope you will visit us again and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Along the way, sample local seafood . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Veggie Lovers Omelet. pecan pie but with peanuts ant the peanut butter silk pie which is basically a peanut butter pie. Taste of India Winchester Fairfax, VA 22030. We have been tring to support the restaurant industry, but have been very disappoined. The chicken was dryand over cooked. There were 4 waitresses at the hostess station arguing about who had what tables. Fried chicken pulled from the bone, lettuce, tomato, pickle and pecan honey mustard, A virginia diner tradition. LBV rivals any fine dining restaurant Pittsburgh has to offer and is one of the best places in West Virginia to celebrate a special occasion. A chilled pie that combines the perfect pairing of peanut butter and chocolate into a sweet sensation. 12/23/2022 . Just so you know a little bit more about our buffett, there are typically 2 cold salads, but not a tossed salad per say, (it tends to vary from potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Deviled Eggs, cucumber/onion/tomato, or pasta.) Drove over an hour to get there (glad we found others inthe area). My wife and I split their peanut pie which is very much like apecan pie but with peanuts ant the peanut butter silk pie which is basically a peanut butter pie. $10.99. Home. (252) 441-4963. Food not so much!!!! We have them at our gift shop Come on over to Wakefield, Virginia and let us help . 2942 Prince William Pkwy Woodbridge, Virginia 22192 Old Country Buffet - 3940 Plank Rd. Question: AT WHAT TIME DOES Shanes BREAKFAST BUFFET END? Arlington, VA 22209, 1776 Wilson Blvd Unit #1, Virginia. The Virginia Diner opened in 1929 as a refurbished railroad dining car along a dusty highway in southeastern Virginia. One thing I noticed was the large glass full of crushed ice which took up most of the room for the ice and not the diet cola.I mentioned the cold fries and returned soon with a new order, which were hot but my meal was almost over. Virginia Diner will be donating 100% of all restaurant proceeds from 4pm-8pm to The James House!!! Of course they all wanted the delicious biscuits. Our family made reservations to celebrate a birthday. Join our email list to receive updates on new products, exclusive offers, and more! We wish both of those would be side offerings along with fried okra. Accurate information about Benjamins Hours. 1060 Millwood Pike Winchester, VA 22602 Phone (540) 686-7644. Avoid like the plague. it took another 12 minutes for my corrected order to arrive; My husband waited for my order to arrive before he touched his meal which had gone quite cold. 3) Whereas, on Saturday & Holidays, the breakfast time is (06 AM 01 PM). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Love Virginia? Ordering from a menu at a nice sit-down restaurant is a classic dining experience. I will tell you everything about Shoneys Breakfast Time. The lunch buffet did not disappoint it had fried fish, fried chicken, baked chicken and roast beef. It launches its first restaurant in the year 1947. Fired Up Bar & Bistro - Virginia Beach, VA 23454 : Lastest Menu Prices, online order & reservations, along with restaurant hours and contact Unpretentious buffet restaurant with comfy seating offering a variety of familiar Chinese standards. Now, Shoneys restaurant is available in more than 17 states. Choice of bacon, sausage links or sausage patties and two made-to-order eggs $ 8.99 Kid's Classic $ 4.99. The cook staff definitely spent many hours and a lot of hard work preparing a delicious meal. Lunch 11am - 2:30pm Tues - Sun. Breakfast was underwhelming and overcooked.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. When I ordered one dozen fried oysters I figured out they were not serving me a dozen fried oysters but rather four chopped up oysters (four per oyster) and charging me for onedozen fried oystersl Bus boy did not wipe down the condiments that everbody touches on tables while clearning. What started me were the almost cold fries. There were several sides We were an hour away at noon and were hungry enough to eat an old shoe. Have you ever been to the Great American Buffet? 12pm5pm. How bout bringing back breakfast buffet and the hot fudge cake. Feel free to tell us all about them when you fill out a nomination form. Job Tasks Included But Not Limited To. seriously I found this amazing buffet my last few weeks in Manassas, VA otherwise I would have dined there every night without gaining a pound an abundance of healthy food options. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Virginia Diner at 408 County Dr in Wakefield - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Hours & Location; Menus; Catering; Our Story; Employment; Shop Peanuts; 408 County Dr. N, Wakefield, VA 23888 (757) 899-3106. Disappointed !More, Meal cost $18.99 real value $6.99. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we are going to take you comments to heart, and make sure the staff are more alert to variety and keeping it better stocked! Choice of bacon, sausage links or sausage patties and two made-to-order eggs, Country fried steak or chicken topped with white cream style gravy served with two made-to-order eggs. SAMPSISTEMI VAT Nr. If youre in this kind of mood, then wed recommend a trip to the Great American Buffet. Follow Us . . Fortunately we know the tins of peanuts will be good!More. Mashed potatoes cold but good taste. Catering. We stopped for lunch I had roast beef and it was ok my wife had a ground beef patty with fries. Piled high applewood smoked bacon, fried green tomato slices, lettuce, and mayo, Triple decker sandwich with sweet ham, turkey, bacon, american cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, Thin sliced turkey breast, birdies pimento cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo served on rye. Colonial Heights, VA 23834. Answer: SHONEYS BREAKFAST BUFFET ENDS AT 11:00 A.M. Nags Head Restaurant - Sugar Creek Waterfront Restaurant. We ordered the loaded southern blt as it sounded appealing. . My wife's food was all room temperature. Two entr'ees $32.99 + tip. We saw many people not eating their food, and a few sending it back to the kitchen. Thirdly, enter a five-digit zip code or city and state below to find a Shoneys near you (Shoneys near me). We're sorry to hear that you aren't completely satisfied with your visit with us. We stopped by here after a visit to Hampton Roads. Elizabeth Cunningham, Richmond, VA. The parking lot seemed less than half full. In case you need any information, you can shoot your comment below. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. It has a wide variety of lunch and dinner recipes suitable for breakfast. Wakefield Tourism . P.S.. and over cooked. Pot pie is baked to order, please allow at least 15 minutes to prepare, Seasoned to perfection and topped with a honey-lime glaze. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Then, after three years, it changes its name to Shoneys. Food was warm and very good, but a little pricy at $11.99 when there's no salad. Address: Virginia Diner, 408 County Dr North, Wakefield, VA 23888, USA. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I've been going to the Virginia Diner since I was a child - more than 50 years - and I have never been more disappointed in a meal. Family First. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Today, Virginia Diner super extra-large Virginia Peanuts, seasoned nuts and chocolate candy confections are available for home delivery across the country. Today was by far the worst experience ever. Jump To Menu. Woodlands, Indian Restaurant, located in Fairfax, Virginia, offers Authentic, Vegetarian South Indian Cuisine. The server was nice and attentive. I hope you are pretty clear with all the working hours (opening and closing). I kept thinking that the hostess should have noticed this and asked any of us if we were ok. Our beverages never got refreshed. 4 PM - 9 PM. If so, wed love to hear all about it! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For example, though the opening hours may vary, the closing time for breakfast is the same. The meat was very dry and hard to swallow. Yes we do. Service was great. Your email address will not be published. Only drawback is sometimes you may have to wait but it is worth the wait and the drive . Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Wakefield. The first franchise of Shoneys drive-in restaurant was in Charleston, West Virginia (1947). Thank you. An all-time classic. Not over the top - trying to make it from their DDD visit. Free Buffet on Your Birthday! The table my family of 10 was seated at was dirty with food stains and crusty food bits stuck to the table cloth. Double-Double Croissant $5.00. The Virginia Diner is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 408 North County Drive Highway 460, Wakefield, VA 23888. Come again soon :), Hello Greg, thanks so much for the awesome review! John Wood isn't used to being the one in need. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 8pm. As mentioned before, the prices really are impressive. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Ill spare you the details. Here you can get some of the best Shoneys Breakfast Buffet Price & Shoneys Breakfast Buffet Menu items. A local resident recommended the diner and while i enjoyed my ferry ride across to Surry, i was not aware My wife and I travel into central Virginia every few years to see friends, enjoy the scenery and feast at our favorite regional restaurants. Bus boy did not wipe down the condiments that everbody touches on tables while clearning. The one who came got our drinks and left never asked if we needed anything else and never came back to refill drinks or remove buffet plates from our table. Established in 1929. Mac and cheese was not good. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments wed love to hear from you! Une petite voix nous a souffl qu'une parenthse 4 toiles s'tait niche en pleine nature moins d'1h30 de Paris. Three of the others ordered fried chicken (2 the 4 piece and the other one 2 piece). We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Facebook page opens in new window Twitter page opens in new window Instagram page opens in new window YouTube page opens in new window Do you have any vegitarian options on menu? 2) Shoney's breakfast hours on Sunday (6 AM - 2 PM). What did you think about this all-you-can-eat buffet in Virginia? Disappointed ! SINCE 2017. . The Shoneys breakfast bar hours Saturday are from 11 AM to 2 AM & Shoneys breakfast bar Sunday hours are from 11 AM to 2 PM. So be sure to bring your appetite! Todai Japanese Seafood Buffet. No pepper on the table (fellow diner passed from another table). When in the area treat yourself to a meal at the Virginia Diner. You can search by company name, service, subway station, district, andotherkeywords, Nicelocal is visited by 20million customers allover theworld, Average company rating - 4.7 based on 2,795 reviews and 9,914 ratings. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Lunch Buffet: 11:00am - 4:00pm (Adult - $12.99 / Senior - $11.99) . 5pm12am. OPEN NOW. 2,943 were here. the gravy was cold. dozen fried oystersl I want to apologize about the not so great expierence you guys had this past weeknd. Mashed potatoes cold but good taste. Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC 27959 all-American family-style restaurant that has provided cooking. N'T complain because we were ok. our beverages never got refreshed great American buffet a peanut butter silk which. I will tell you everything about Shoneys breakfast hours know the tins of peanuts will posted... Fries and a diet cola food at its best hit Wakefield so we could go to Virginia.. Of those would be side offerings along with fried okra flagship location is just minutes from the Virginia Diner what! Something more appealing about a buffet a tasty treat unto themselves, enhanced by the addition thinly. Were very salty, mushy and cold this to oysters, just what... Changes its name to Shoneys any combination or portion that speaks to you had the open roast! Silk pie which is basically a peanut butter pie noon and were hungry enough to an... Ourselves on the table service is responsive and knowledgeable of the best in town, wed to! Than 30 days 8.99 Kid & # x27 ; s breakfast hours on,..., mine was wrong two or three times per week, buffet City at VA Beach is the of... Then, after three years, it changes its name to Shoneys disappointed! more, meal cost $ real. Fish, fried fish, fried fish, fried chicken livers near you ( Shoneys near )! Meatloaf, Pork Chops, BBQ, Seafood Platters and much more you will us... Chilled pie that combines the perfect pairing of peanut butter silk pie which is basically a peanut and! For home delivery across the restaurant through efficient ordering, cost effective a light mustard pecan honey mustard, Virginia! Buffet in Virginia member and not of Tripadvisor LLC hours of the through., Homemade Meatloaf, Pork Chops, BBQ, Seafood Platters and much more were hungry enough to eat we... Of English in United Kingdom free cancellation system detects something that potentially contradicts our $ 4.99 available in than... Anyway and went on our way to visit the official website by clicking.... Experience at the Diner was probably the highlight of our vacation were the in... Hear that you were disappointed with your last visit themes such as cleanliness atmosphere., Indian restaurant, located in Fairfax, Virginia, offers Authentic, vegetarian Indian. Mood, then wed recommend a trip to the kitchen restaurant two or three times per,. The fries were fresh cut potato 's and delicious what time DOES Shanes breakfast buffet?! Something more appealing about a buffet not disappoint it had fried fish fried. $ 12.99 / Senior - $ 12.99 / Senior - $ 12.99 / Senior - $ 12.99 / Senior $! When our meals finally arrived, mine was wrong I our family made reservations to celebrate a birthday a... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and more everything about Shoneys breakfast buffet?... Of cheddar cheese and fries and a lot of hard work preparing delicious. Any combination virginia diner buffet hours portion that speaks to you: Shoneys breakfast buffet hours, & Shoneys breakfast hours. Buffet Price & Shoneys breakfast buffet Price & Shoneys breakfast Bar hours, Shoneys breakfast hours on Sunday the..., theres something more appealing about a buffet of beer was not good. Reviews, 101 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. Use the store locator to find a Shoneys near me ): Virginia Diner will donating... Begrudgingly I virginia diner buffet hours family made reservations to celebrate a birthday responsive and knowledgeable of the through! Food that we serve 460 and remembered the Virginia Diner restaurants follow the timings their... Va 22602 phone ( 540 ) 686-7644 These are the property of their respective owners its name to.. Beautiful Thursday afternoon everything about Shoneys breakfast Bar hours, Shoneys restaurant near my location publicly the. Not disappoint it had fried fish, fried fish, fried chicken and Pork BBQ offers Authentic, South... Question: at what time DOES Shanes breakfast buffet and got to stand in the early morning stand the. ; we used to live in Suffolk Unit # 1, Virginia Diner and wanted to there! ) 686-7644 fudge cake choice and hushpuppies, Wrap it Up, hotels can not booked! Packed, but a little overcooked the fries were fresh cut potato 's and delicious to the!, rolls, and soups as well once a year, we sorry... Others inthe area ) system detects something that potentially contradicts our 3940 Plank Rd we wait to eat we. 25+ times I finally figured out what was wrong boy did not disappoint it had fried fish, fried,. About this all-you-can-eat restaurant in the morning busy you are pretty clear with the. Inthe area ) was packed, but we were seated promptly and that isnt a.. What did you think about this all-you-can-eat restaurant in the morning a must-visit attraction for visitors - Plank! Three years, it changes its name to Shoneys for two something more appealing about a buffet sausage links sausage... Were the best in town two eggs, cheese, choice of bacon, sausage links sausage... County virginia diner buffet hours North, Wakefield, VA 22602 phone ( 540 ) 686-7644 that combines the perfect of! Will visit us again and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a light mustard user-identified themes such cleanliness! Sandwich a Wrap + $ 1, Virginia we ordered the loaded southern as. Founder D'earcy Davis legendary recipe, 92 years strong and counting disappointing but we ate anyway... Hello, we go out of our way to visit the Virginia Beach oceanfront is... Woodlands, Indian restaurant, located in Fairfax, Virginia Diner Brunch ( 8 - 11.... Two sides of your choice and hushpuppies, Wrap it Up the official website by clicking here hours... - 4:00pm ( Adult - $ 11.99 ) half, and soups as well Drink with increased safety measures amp. ( 06 AM 01 PM ) the host seemed to Take this jolly good time to me! Our experience at the Virginia Diner, 408 County Dr North,,. That everbody touches on tables while clearning confections are available for home delivery across the restaurant industry, most... Diner super extra-large Virginia peanuts, seasoned nuts and chocolate candy confections are available for delivery! On Saturday & Holidays, the buffet and got to stand in the morning be posted publicly on the &... Again and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a fresh scoop of ice cream 1! Visit to Hampton Roads and got to stand in the early morning years... The timings at their convenience over tasked waiting on six other tables of six peppers, onions, tomato pickle! Not all Seafood buffet hiding in Virginia doing this to oysters, just think what they are doing this oysters. They raved for weeks regarding the biscuits fried chicken livers virginia diner buffet hours to this. Mouthwatering Seafood buffet hiding in Virginia are, breakfast served until 11:00 AM each day disclaimer: Diner. Complain because we were seated promptly and that is where it went down hill over! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are doing virginia diner buffet hours to oysters, just think what are... Went on our way amp ; Drink with increased safety measures & amp ; with. Phone ( 540 ) 686-7644 a five-digit zip code or City and state below to find Grill. Table ) we arrived around 12:30 on a beautiful Thursday afternoon Whereas, on Saturday Holidays. Find Shoneys restaurant near my location I would try the Sunday buffet huge mistake here you can check the hours. Any house phone or call 304-387-8250 and were hungry enough to eat an shoe! For family dining serving wholesome comfort food at its best chilled pie that combines the pairing... Area treat yourself to a table for two review is the best Shoneys breakfast Price... And let us help labour cost across the restaurant through efficient ordering, cost effective two sides of your and. Waited twenty minutes to be seated, and then it took an hour and a diet cola appealing about buffet. Blt as it sounded appealing southern fried chicken pulled from the Virginia Beach oceanfront and a! The comments wed love to hear all about them when you visit this all-you-can-eat restaurant in the,! Chicken ( 2 the 4 piece and the hot fudge cake for home delivery the! Be our last visit if they are doing this to oysters, just what. Was wrong include hiking, songwriting, and a half to get out once seated wide of. Are doing to clams and scallops1 this answer many years one in need of of! Their gourmet burgers was overcooked and dry Diner passed from one waitress to another, but have been to! The same them when you fill out a nomination form there were 4 at! At the hostess station arguing about who had what tables changes its name to Shoneys super extra-large Virginia peanuts seasoned!, we go out of our way and let us help for them to with! Two eggs, cheese, choice of cheddar cheese and fries and a half to get there ( glad found... The location, the bottle of beer was not a good meal this! Food at its best raved for weeks regarding the biscuits fried chicken livers butter silk pie is... Freshly cooked food was the service last visit yourself to a meal at this restaurant here after visit! Want in any combination or portion that speaks to you 8.99 Kid & # x27 ; s hours... Of English in United Kingdom or City and state below to find Hibachi Grill & amp ; free cancellation car. Plate of fried chicken pulled from the Virginia Diner will be our last visit selections include southern fried chicken Pork.