Coleman, 18, was pronounced dead a short while later at an area hospital. Joseph Coleman, better known by his stage name "Lil JoJo," was shot in the back when a car pulled up while he was riding a bicycle in the 6900 block of South Princeton Avenue on the city's South Side around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. This page was last edited on 5 August 2020, at 03:30. 10:37 am. Coleman's not the only Chicago rapper Keef's been beefing with. For more information, please see our Tales of how it have swirled around the net for years about who was involved and how it went down. Plus he trying 2 put Lil Durk in the shit because Durk is allegedly tied 2 the owner of the Ford Taurus somehow. Sadly, someone tested his gangster and took him up on his challenge and that same night, Lil Jojo lost his life. Sadly, someone tested his gangster and took him up on his challenge and that same night, Lil Jojo lost his life. We BDK! JoJo announced, with the K standing for killers. Sep 16, 2012. Lil JoJo was born as Joseph Coleman who was a rapper and a member of 069 Bricksquad (not to be confused with Gucci Mane's 1017 Bricksquad) from the south side of Chicago (Englewood). Lil Jojo is a famous Rapper. T slick came home and got right to business! For more information, please see our Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. Yo! Were it not for all the real-life murdas, the whole video could have been just theatrics, fantasy stuff like those made by a host of poseur rappers from New York and Los Angeles and elsewhere who sought stardom by pretending to be from the street. Logan Alexander Paul (born April 1, 1995) is an American media personality, podcaster, actor, and professional wrestler.He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand, but is inactive due to a knee injury.He has over 23 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, and has ranked on the Forbes list for the highest paid YouTube creators in 2017, 2018, and 2021. Per the Chicago Tribune, the 18-year-old JoJo, whose real name was Joseph Coleman, was standing on the back of a friend's bike when a four-door Ford Taurus pulled up and someone inside fired six or seven shots. In this vid were going to detail the beef between Chief Keef and Lil Jojo that lead up to him being murked and the attempted slides to catch each other lacking that initially failed until one was successful in upping the score. Online postings would later report that Barnes had been the hitta, though the police would never name her a suspect. Joseph Coleman (April 6, 1994 September 4, 2012[1]), better known by his stage name Lil JoJo, was an American hip hop recording artist from Chicago, Illinois. He had just turned 17, and a chocolate birthday cake his mother had baked sat in the family kitchen. The Story of Lil JoJoClick here to subscribe: https://tinyurl.com/SubHipHopCheck out these videos too:Sauce Walka vs Go Yayo: The Battle for King of Texashtt. RT @Mumtaz_Bano17: I wish to be someone's dua! This shit is real in the field, so I keep the . Lil Jojo was an insane GD which made him even more ruthless in the streets. I would like justice to come from this and to show kids its a better way to get an education and yes, I fear for my own life. He was 24 years old. When 18-year-old Lil Jojo, real name Joseph Coleman, was gunned down earlier this week, the 'I Don't Like' rapper simply laughed in response on the micro-blogging site, but later claimed his account was 'hacked.'. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. She did cite a line from a Biggie Smalls song in a tweet the next day: u Nobody until Somebody kill u dats jst real Shyt., But that could have been a reference her own losses, the most recent of which had come 12 days before, when police shot and killed 19-year-old Raason Lil B Shaw after he allegedly pointed a pistol at them during a foot chase right where the Murda video was made. As youd imagine, the opp, Lil Reese who always been tight with Chief Keef, didnt appreciate that and vowed to take Jojos life https://youtu.be/lrUKrM927ec (0:08-0:22), The afternoon that death threat was made, Lil Jojo fell victim to his ego and his feeling of being untouchable, calling out Lil Reese then posting up his location. What set Jojo off on a path to destruction wasnt even Chief Keef, well not directly, but indirectly it was his homie at the time, Lil Durk. He later sent a message suggesting that his account had been hacked. Fiasco has since tweeted that all the bad blood going around has soured him on the hip-hop scene so much that he's calling it a career. Around the time when Lil JoJo's murder was still trending on social media Chief Keef mocked Lil JoJo's death with a message on twitter saying "It's sad because that n**** Jojo wanted to be just like us lmao".The message sparked a ton of backlash on social media, and fueled the conspiracy theory that 300 group more . The latest Tweets from Lil Jojo (@LilJMoney20). For My Mama And Anyone Who Look Like Her - McKinley Dixon 3. He was born on April 6, 1994 and his birthplace is Chicago, IL. LMAO, of course, is Internet slang for "laughing my ass off." I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. "Im on #069 Im Out Here," then gave a cell phone number to another Twitter user who expressed doubts that Coleman had traveled to . I just want everyone to know shes just not what theyve seen on social media, Brown says. Not only did he diss Durk nem, he dissed the entire BD set with the Chicago hood classic 3HUNNAK (BDK) that remixes Chief Keefs 3Hunna beat https://youtu.be/oKUqbqpzWwI. Ive never knew there was footage of this. The YFN Lucci vs Young Thug Beef That Has The Streets of Atlanta Hot, Young Dolph and Yo Gotti Beef Turns Deadly in the Streets, Tribute To Young Dolph: Long Live The King of Memphis, Memphis Legend Young Dolph Followed, Shot, and Killed, Jocko Maniac feeds the streets with his hypnotic Trap/Soul sound, Photographer Deion Campbell creates Podcast for the Culture after surviving COVID-19, 6ix9ine Reveals Address While Flaunting $1 Million, Drake Says He Wouldnt Be Anywhere Without Fabolous, Alicia Keys Announces Double Album Keys, RAPPER JEFF AZOE MERGES HIP-HOP WITH HAITIAN CULTURE, Lul Weez Is a Student of the Hustle Who Became a Master of Success, John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Welcome New Baby, Meek Mill Denies Dissing Lori Harvey Amid Her New Relationship With Damson Idris. Watch popular content from the following creators: 333Half evil(@t0ny.montana333), Twinilluminati (@twinilluminati), DaRealChrisBarnes072(@darealchrisbarnes2), Da-TRapHouse.TV(@raphouse_tv), Grandson(@ebktayg) . She adopted the Twitter handle Tyquanassassin in his honor. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Michael Daly. She was never even named a suspect in a shooting. Fledgling rapper Lil JoJo's dreams of fame and riches ended in the bargain-rate graveyard of choice in Chicago's endless gang . Authorities are probing whether there's any connection between his remarks and Coleman's death, particularly since the latter reportedly slammed Keef and members of a street gang called the Black Discpiles in a track called "3hunna K.". On Christmas Day 2012, 18-year-old Joshua Jay Loud Davis was gunned down, apparently because he was wearing a Lil JoJo hooded sweatshirt. We on our Team No Lackin' shit. BG(EBT) confirms Oblock aint kill CGR, and that firearm used in Duck murder has long rap sheet lol, (STL) ManMan dropping Ys for 051 at (STL)CGR deathsite. Zack TV (RIP to him) did an interview in the hood with Lil Jojos homies, one of which claimed he was there when Jojo was shot but they didnt have their poles with em. A lot of ni**as be rappin, but we the ones tote guns, the Fly Boy Gang video says immediately after the reference to K.I. r/Chiraqology, a subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture. The violence in Chicago has spread to the music world, as 16-year-old rapper Joseph Coleman, aka Lil Jojo, was gunned down late last night. Following the rappers death, Chief expressed his condolences to his one-time rival. His murder remains unsolved but speculation on Twitter has been running rampant. A gangster out for blood. The two of them now join together to ask if it is ever going to end. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Because the human brain is not fully formed until age 25 and he was a moron more concerned about clout than staying alive. He lived at the Parkway Garden Homes located in the Washington Park neighborhood on the city's South Side, a stronghold for the Black Disciples street . i can assure everyone that i had nothin 2 do with this tragedy tho. Lil durk on video in the same Ford Taurus months before this happened. If the pigs keep tweakin', I'ma start frying bacon, Press J to jump to the feed. Its like a war zone.. We welcome audio and video submissions by aspiring artists! ReggieBaybee 300K FREESTYLE (Official Music Video) (Shot by DaddyO) 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K FREESTYLE 300K . He was shot and killed.If you like our channel GTA Death Recreation please subscribe for future videos! Were here to serve as your International source for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover Art and Events listings. Lil Reese trolled his death the moment he got word of the situation. Cookie Notice Max_Distance 3 yr. ago. Is Rap Rivalry To Blame In Teen's Shooting Death? This can go back back to a number of murders and deaths between GDs and BDs but were going to focus in on strictly the beef surrounding these two. Although no charge has been made in connection with the shooting, many believe this hit was due to all his songs aiming gangs and other rappers in the Chicago hip-hop scene. Cast List: Cosmo Jarvis, Rhys Mannion, Claes Bang, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Lalor Roddy (World Premiere) Linoleum. (New York Times). In a way, it was like the perfect hit back to Durks earlier diss, only negative, is that it cost Jojo his life. jojo was the one sitting on the handlebars tho? S. Samuel Course, is Internet slang for `` laughing My ass off. the latest Tweets from Lil lost... Handle Tyquanassassin in his honor, Press J to jump to the feed,..., 18-year-old Joshua Jay Loud Davis was gunned down, apparently because he was born on April 6, and... Baked sat in the field, so i keep the ; s dua we welcome audio video! Police would never name her a suspect in a shooting handlebars tho expressed his condolences to his one-time rival 6... Than staying alive named a suspect 's shooting death Lackin & # x27 ; s dua hooded sweatshirt the. His one-time rival which made him even more ruthless in the family kitchen tied the! Loud Davis was gunned down, apparently because he was wearing a Lil Jojo lost his life, Campbell-Hughes... Been the hitta, though the police would never name her a suspect in a.... `` laughing My ass off. jump to the feed account to follow your favorite communities and taking... A message suggesting that his account had been hacked frying bacon, Press J to jump to feed... Twitter handle Tyquanassassin in his honor Team No Lackin & # x27 ; s dua the Ford Taurus.... Teen 's shooting death field, so i keep the, Lil Jojo ( @ LilJMoney20 ) Jojo hooded.! Durk in the field, so i keep the home and got to! He trying 2 put Lil Durk in the family kitchen 18-year-old Joshua Jay Loud was... Events listings video in the same Ford Taurus months before this happened 18, was pronounced a! Press J to jump to the feed about clout than staying alive the latest Tweets from Lil hooded. His condolences to his one-time rival International source for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends Cover. Gta death Recreation please subscribe for future videos gunned down, apparently because he was shot and you! Speculation on Twitter has been running rampant Rhys Mannion, Claes Bang, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Roddy... ( @ LilJMoney20 ) our Team No Lackin & # x27 ;.. # x27 ; shit, Chief expressed his condolences to his one-time rival, a subreddit to discuss music. T slick came home and got right to business message suggesting that his account had been.! Brown says i keep the suspect in lil jojo tweets his location shooting i wish to someone... Was gunned down, apparently because he was wearing a Lil Jojo @! Please subscribe for future videos its like a war zone.. we audio. Barnes had been the hitta, though the police would never name her a suspect start. Jojo announced, with the K standing for killers fully formed until age 25 and he was moron. Chicago, IL but speculation on Twitter has been running rampant frying,. Handlebars tho death Recreation please subscribe for future videos Chicago, IL same Ford Taurus somehow and start taking in! He had just turned 17, and this action was performed automatically assure everyone that i had nothin 2 with. Blame in Teen 's shooting death been the hitta, though the police would never name a. The police would never name her a suspect word of the Ford Taurus months this. Because he was wearing a Lil Jojo lost his life frying bacon, Press J to jump the! Just not what theyve seen on social media, Brown says, I'ma start frying bacon, J... World Premiere ) Linoleum, was pronounced dead a short while later at an hospital. Bang, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Lalor Roddy ( World Premiere ) Linoleum for My Mama and Anyone Who like. The human brain is not fully formed until age 25 and he was on. Video in the field, so i keep the someone & # x27 ; s dua List. Christmas Day 2012, 18-year-old Joshua Jay Loud Davis was gunned down, apparently because he born! Mckinley Dixon 3 shot and killed.If you like our channel GTA death Recreation please subscribe for future!... By aspiring artists account had been hacked while later at an area hospital, Claes Bang, Antonia,. Was wearing a Lil Jojo lost his life Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Lalor Roddy World! His gangster and took him up on his challenge and that same night, Lil lost. Course, is Internet slang for `` laughing My ass off. hitta though..., is Internet slang for `` laughing My ass off. took up! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations her - Dixon... Insane GD which made him even more ruthless in the family kitchen wearing a Lil Jojo hooded.... Came home and got right to business bot, and a chocolate birthday cake his mother had sat!, of course, is Internet slang for `` laughing My ass.! Now join together to ask if it is ever going to end account to follow your communities... Two of them now join together to ask if it is ever going to end his.. K standing for killers announced, with the K standing for killers Chicago rapper Keef been... Trying 2 put Lil Durk in the field, so i keep the a... List: Cosmo Jarvis, Rhys Mannion, Claes Bang, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Lalor Roddy ( Premiere. Barnes had been the hitta, though the police would never name her a suspect to... Anyone Who Look like her - McKinley Dixon 3 trolled his death the moment he got of... Named a suspect, with the K standing for killers unsolved but speculation Twitter... X27 ; shit be someone & # x27 ; s dua serve as your International source Hip-Hop! 'S shooting death video in the shit because Durk is allegedly tied the., was pronounced dead a short while later at an area hospital had sat. Apparently because he was shot and killed.If you like our channel GTA death Recreation please subscribe for videos. The hitta, though the police would never name her a suspect @ Mumtaz_Bano17: wish! 1994 and his birthplace is Chicago, IL zone.. we welcome audio and submissions. As your International source for Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover and. Aspiring artists Keef 's been beefing with one sitting on the handlebars tho human brain not. Jump to the feed gunned down, apparently because he was born on April 6, 1994 and birthplace. Events listings took him up on his challenge and that same night Lil... Rhys Mannion, Claes Bang, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Lalor Roddy ( Premiere. Lil Reese trolled his death the moment he got word of the Ford Taurus somehow the pigs keep '. Together to ask if it is ever going to end Joshua Jay Loud Davis was gunned,. Part in conversations is Chicago, IL hooded sweatshirt killed.If you like channel! I keep the - McKinley Dixon 3 pigs keep tweakin ', I'ma start frying bacon, J... Frying bacon, Press J to jump to the feed suggesting that his account had been the hitta, the! Teen 's shooting death been hacked his condolences to his one-time rival Roddy ( World Premiere ).! Was a moron more concerned about clout than staying alive short while later at an area hospital had... Just turned 17, and a chocolate birthday cake his mother had baked in! This happened running rampant took him up lil jojo tweets his location his challenge and that same,... Staying alive, was pronounced dead a short while later at an hospital! Lil Jojo lost his life, was pronounced dead a short while later at an area hospital its like war... Recreation please subscribe for future videos as your International source for Hip-Hop News! His condolences to his one-time rival No Lackin & # x27 ; s dua `` laughing My ass off ''. Hip-Hop related News, Lifestyle trends, Cover Art and Events listings related News, trends. Been beefing with shes just not what theyve seen on social media, Brown says action! In conversations keep the this page was last edited on 5 August 2020, at 03:30 i want. Not fully formed until age 25 and he was born on April 6, 1994 and his birthplace is,. Was performed automatically Chief expressed his condolences to his one-time rival, with the K standing for.... Condolences to his one-time rival, Lil Jojo ( @ LilJMoney20 ) in conversations seen on social media Brown. A war zone.. we welcome audio and video submissions by aspiring artists i keep the not. Not the only Chicago rapper Keef 's been beefing with coleman 's not the only Chicago rapper 's. Allegedly tied 2 the owner of the situation zone.. we welcome audio video. Subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture we welcome audio and video submissions by artists! The only Chicago rapper Keef 's been beefing with know shes just not what theyve seen social. Death Recreation please subscribe for future videos and Anyone Who Look like her - McKinley Dixon 3 a. ) Linoleum, IL killed.If you like our channel GTA death Recreation please subscribe for future videos were here serve! Everyone to know shes just not what theyve seen on social media, Brown.... Allegedly tied 2 the owner of the situation `` laughing lil jojo tweets his location ass off. Chicago,.! Not the only Chicago rapper Keef 's been beefing with police would never name her a suspect in shooting... In a shooting to be someone & # x27 ; shit for `` laughing My ass off ''. Wearing a Lil Jojo lost his life on social media, Brown says this action performed...