You obviously have a ready built market for it. Could you send me the link to where i can cry to the dail company too. Ive never used the original coast, but I just bought some Pacific Force. What really matters is your skin, and how you feel based on where you live and what you need. A much milder version of the original Coast Deodorant Soap before the environmentalists forced soaps and detergents to get rid of the chemical cleansing ingredients. Its worked for me. Bring back he REAL Coast soap PLEASE. I dont think they had the yellow very long though. Wow,Its funny to see so many people feeling the same way I do,I have used coast soap since the 70s,and I have watched the bars get smaller and smaller,and the change in the smell and lather,its all about the bottom line.one would hope this company sees they are loosing more and more business every day.come on,bring the old coast back.I guess Im going to be forced to start using something elseMike Mullins. Active Ingredient This new scent is not cutting it at all, it does not smell like the original coast. The way this new version's scent kinda reminds me of how Coast smelled before Dial started toying with it. Me, being a hobby artist, Ive taken soap remnants and practice soap carving shapes to put in artwork. It is very upsetting to say the least! Good Luck! I keep hitting dead ends and cant seem to find the Mfg. Hey Missy, Is Irish Spring soap antibacterial? I am NOT into antibacterial soaps. (Here is the study from the. However, Dial has a myriad of soaps on offer, with over 11 different options, ranging from different sents to care for different types of skin. I was really upset, the smell was gone and it was terrible. "), 2 ("Like armpits I don't want to smell."). I recently got a pack of the "new" version of Coast Pacific Force (strong scented dark blue bars) and some bars were engraved with the "Coast" logo and some were engraved with "The Eye Opener" logo. Required fields are marked *. Why? Other products sold by both companies tend to vary in price, so you may want to adjust your budget and check for yourself, considering what your needs are. Someone alot more computter smart then me should start a cause thing on facebook. It has or, at least, at one point had good advertisements in which masculine dudes wash away the grime of their blue-collar lifestyles under totally masculine waterfalls, if I am remembering those ads correctly. Are these the type of engineers comming out of college? 5. Leaves you as fresh and clean as a whistle. Whats all this whining about Coasts new shape? Only to find while i was showering it has a oily feel. The soap is so manly you can't just use it you have to cut into it, with a knife. I am a pregnant woman craving Coast BlueNot Pacific ForceIt smells so good I makes my mouth water!!! It says on the package "Compare to Coast". This is punctuated by their green packaging and water graphics. Irish Spring original soap scent. Irish Spring was launched in Germany in 1970 and in the US in 1972. there's a cologne i have smelled thru the years on guys that has this incredibly sweet soapy scent, and is very reminiscent of coast soap, or almost like irish spring, but sweeter.the closest i have found is thymes eucalyptus and lime basil mandarin by jo malone, but neither are exactly itanyone have any ideas what i might have been Hi! Have not bought a pair of Levis since the early 80's either, but my Walmart $8.00 denims are soft and work fine. I'm loaded up with bars of Original Coast that I've purchased around the country and received from friends and readers of this blog. Ive looked and looked and its like it never existed. Irish Spring Original bar soap delivers the gentle and caring formula you love, with a fresh, clean, and invigorating scent to leave you refreshed. dial. That would be like the company trying to pass off the moisture blast Irish Spring as the original. Close, but not the same. . I am too picky about my soap (original coast) so your not alone. Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a2d3f56b331db07cedc802e62f5eec5d" );document.getElementById("gaf29d63a7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" );Comment *, 2022 Manscipated.com / About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Accessibility Statement / Disclaimer / Degree Deodorant & Aluminum. Coast 8 bar soap classic scent, 3.2 oz. * *In a handwashing test vs. the following common harmful bacteria: E. Coli. It had been my favorite soap and as you know, its gone..the last ones I found were about 9 months ago at a dollar store. [] Check out Viewbix in action on my post here: I Love Coast Original Soap. We should start a grass roots campaign to have the original brought back! . Up until 1990, Irish Spring soap bars only came in one scent (known internally as . Dove, ivory, Irish spring, lever, caress, dial, safegard, zest, coast, & lava. I called dial corporation and also sent a letter to them saying that they have lost me as a customer.I happened to find a bar of soap at Walgreens that is right beside the Coast .It is called "Ocean Fresh" and is a Walgreens brand of soap and it says on the bar of soap " Compare to Coast ".It is in the normal shape of a bar of soap and can be used right down to the last part without breaking in half .It smells great and I really like it.I recommend that you try it. Item # 719237. Awesome to see so many others like me. My personal preference was the Clean and Fresh Irish Spring Generic type that was sold along side the Ocean Fresh. Not that it cant r wont keep longer this is just a guideline. We hope you now have a better idea what each brand offers and what you can do, Your email address will not be published. or are they a thing of the past,seeing as though Dial bought coast,back in 2006 i thinkPs i have tried the shower gels and i dont find the eye opener shower gel smells anything like the bar soap,and the break away coast sucks! Irish Spring was launched in Germany in 1970 and in the US in 1972. It also breaks in half after about 3/4 use. Don: Just buy one bar of the Walgreens Ocean Fresh soap and try it.If you dont like it then it is no big deal .It only cost 59 cents or 3 bars for $1.59. The scent is good and has a nice rich lather. Thanks for the info concerning Walgreens brand of soap. I used Irish Spring before, then my girlfriend accidentally bought an 8 pack of Zest when I asked to pick me up some Irish Spring soap. Recyclable carton. Now that i found this page i see the back of my mind has came forth, and its not just me. I already did. Lose the Coast Wannabes. Some name brands . I didn't realize it is no longer made.I really really want some any ideas? Oh well. 835. It burns me skin so i think the formula has changed too. because I also loved the original blue, and I also am not satisfied with the pacific force "knock off" The shape is clearly designed to break, forcing us to buy more, faster. amazing find so i bought 60 bars..yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and since I live with him and my sister i make sure we have plenty on hand. I just wish pacific force wasn't so drying! Does anyone know the difference between Pacific Force and Artic Boost? Its exactly like washing your skin with shampoo! . Can anyone help me get a bar or some information on that version? I gobbled up every bit of the Original that I could find and basically tapped out all of the availability at internet retailers. I called the Dial company today and the person on the telephone told me the only difference between the new version and the old version was the packaging. Apr 13, 2012 You can find it at TJMaxx, if theres one in your area (Im in IL). We are excited to make another acquisition in the personal care space and to add to our very successful High Ridge Brands business. 4. Can you recommend a new soap. How is thisthe place you turn to for expertise in not smelling when you're sweaty? Some brands can cause rashes, while others can even cause sores. Different soaps might yield different results. I hope Walgreens soap is readily available and not just something theyre getting on a special temporary buy. Needs to be repeatedly used during a bath/shower to have much . They make it thinner with a bigger hole in the bottle and more diluted! MOUNTAIN DEW! Holla, WERE CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL COAST SOAP IN THE LARGE BARS, INSTEAD OF THE SMALL 4 OZ. Sodium Laurate/Linoleate/Oleate/Palmitate, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Green 8, Green 3. But the most important thing is the aroma, which has been produced by the same Irish family for centuries (probably), a family that picks nearby clover and digs up local peat to give the soap its distinctive and pleasant odor. Let us all know what you think of the Walgreens soap. Available in multiple pack quantities. i just want the original! I can now by 10 bars of Pacific Force for $4. Coast Refreshing Deodorant Soap, Classic Scent 4 oz, 8 ea (Pack of 2) 11. This new bar thats all hollowed out to wear down and break just perturbs me. $23.17. Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No I have switched to a Walgreens brand of bar soap called " Ocean Fresh Deodorant Soap". I've used that soap for so many years now, that I don't even know what else to buy. It looked older, but I was glad to get it. It isn't too fruity or artificial. I am so glad there are others who miss the Original Coast Blue as much as I do! It doesn't really lather as much as I'd like. Actually there was something about that version that caused a skin allergy on my legs below the knees after awhile.. So good I went to all the local TJmaxx stores and brought 8 bars. Someone was selling some vintage bars on eBay recently, but the listing is no longer there. This is punctuated by their green packaging and water graphics, making the customer believe that these soaps are, at the very least, more gender neutral, and can be used by anyone. Irish Spring Original Bar Soap Clean + Refreshes 20 Bars Pack Feel Clean & Fresh Deodorant Soap 939.50 1,356.00 DynaMART 4.9 Lazada Irish Spring Original Bar Soap Clean + Refreshes 20 Bars Pack Feel Clean & Fresh Deodorant Soap 978.50 1,104.00 Beyond Home & Office 5.0 Lazada Ad Irish Spring Deodorant Bar Soap 6x90g -CANADA 320.00 Does irish spring soap keep mice away? coast soap classic scent soap bars 20 pack Product Description Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 11.93 x 7.93 inches; 2 Pounds Item model number : 901414A UPC : 816559014142 Manufacturer : High Ridge ASIN : B07B7FVFBX The eBay auction had ended, that's why the link stopped working. , I was freaking out and here i thought it was all in my head. Triclocarban is used in many popular bar soaps, liquid hand soaps, body washes, and other products including Dial, Safeguard, Zest, Coast, and Irish Spring. RATS! Still what are you going to do? Its never going back to those big full great lathering bars . So this morning I came online to see where I could complain and to my surprise found all you people that feel the same way I do. It took me three bars to realize it but they all broke in the same place with the same volume left forcing me to toss the two pieces before I really should have had to. I would pay a pretty penny for a bar or too, please email me and let me know if you can let one or two go and how much!!! All sucked! Am all for a grass root campaign to get the original back. Coast original blue just disappeared!! I remember using Coast after 2000 when I was young. I just bought 20 8 bar packs. Body wash (or its cheaper-sounding fraternal twin, shower. VIEW PRODUCT BAR SOAP X Bng Safeguard Irish Spring Original bar soap delivers the original gentle and caring formula you love . If you spend some time Googling this theory, you'll find certain people say that only certain brands of soap will help cure your leg cramps. Does anyone remember the gold coast soap from back in the 80s and 90s? SheaMoisture Face and Body Bar Soap. Antibacterial, Inactive Ingredients: Soap [Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*], Aqua (Water, Eau), Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Glycerin, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, *Contains one or more of these ingredients. Specifically, we will explore the similarities and differences between their soaps offered in bar form. lundi 8 avril 1901, Journaux, Montral (Qubec) :The Herald Publishing Company,1899-1914 Coast Deodorant Soap Fresh Scent 2 Bar 4 oz. Seems a German company bought Dial and a bunch of other companies. However, the toxicity isn't at a level that can be harmful. []. The average high temperature in Donegal, Ireland (doesn't that sound charming and quaint?) Rub a small piece of Irish Spring Soap over a tricky zipper to help it glide smoothly. I am 74 years old and have loved Coast soap since its berginning. Hello everyone I live Michigan and I cant find the sun spray coast soap anywhere. Also, have you considered writing a letter to Dial, maybe get a bunch of signatures? I want quality , value added items. Has anyone found a good place where the original can be purchased? Some websites claim that . Very 80s. X phng Lifebuoy; 6. was thinking maybe maybe it was just me. I had watched your video a couple years ago and thought you would like to hear my story. where did you find coast in a bodywash? I am desperate to find the original in the atlanta area anyone know where i can find it????? I googled "coast soap shape" because the the coast bars I've been using break in two after about 4 showers. LOL so funny becuz I went straight to the comments to read them and posted first then I watched your video. Irish Spring was launched in Germany in 1970 and in the US in 1972. I am in Canada and I noticed a few years ago that it was getting harder and harder to find. Is this supposed to pass for some cockamaimie ergonomic design? Enjoy the classic revitalizing scent that opens your eyes while the thick, rich lather leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I just ran out, just weeks ago I bought 3 bars at my local Dollar store. I am not suggesting that this is awaterfall in the middle of a city or anything, but a nice, remote waterfall surrounded by birds or whatever. Other soaps tend to slop up the soap tray. I went to their website to let them know they are about to loose me after 30+ years of loyalty, but the site contains no contact information, customer service, etc. People have different skins, so the reactions to a single bar of soap may be different. I just wrote to the company, and told them I'm looking for a new soap if I can't have my original Coast.. and wondered if you had any success tracking it down. Coast has just been sold to a new company. Trying to keep things interesting, I guess. Arctic Boost is a completely different fragrance. The packaging itself is colored in lighter tones and has images that connotate a more relaxed state. I do not use pretentious soap. Aloe Mist Bar Soap. I've told my wife (who does the shopping) not to buy Coast anymore. If other animals are to blame, Irish Spring Soap is your answer. What is with whittling away half of the bar of soap? So is the new original labeled coast actually the original coast? something version? PLEASE! Yes, there is a total difference between the 2, although you can tell Pacific Force is based on the Original. But I thought maybe it was just me or that Coast's "zing" just wasn't hitting me the way it did in the past.Turns out I'm not crazy as validated by all of you; and I guess my old sniffer's still working fine after all these years. Is there no machining engineers anymore? On the wooden stakes at the end of each row, staple a bag of soap cubes. Irish Spring, $6.15 for three There's got to be a reason humans have been using bar soap for, like, ever because it really works. Irish spring contains an animal fat that causes the soap to seem more soft and slippery. . it really suck they pulled that. For a few years now Ive wanting to look up info on the coast soap but i keep forgetting. I am a lover of Coast Soap but I wish they would make a bar like a bar should be. Do you have any suggestions? Irish Spring Bar Soap - Moisture Blast 3.7oz/12pk. Today I am going shopping and for the first time in 30 year's I am going to buy somthig different. She is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of. . I tried Coast, but the scent made me ill. Really wish I could find the Ocean Fresh bars again. Has the throwback limited supply. Moisture Blast Body Wash. 24-hr fresh ; Retains Skin's Natural Moisture ; Originally launched in 1975, Coast is an iconic personal cleansing brand and known as The Eye Opener for awakening users through an invigorating and refreshing early morning shower experience. Im going to write the pres. None of our Walgreeens or CVS' sell Original here . But, NOW, I cannot find it anywhere not even on ebay. I'm also bummed out that they discontinued this great product!!!