The Rounded Line generation is the longest-produced version of the C/K model line, produced for 18 model years. Regularly hauled 5 yard of gravel. All Chevrolet trucks were equipped with a standard three-speed manual column shift transmission, with an optional four-speed manual transmission. Finally got rid of the Power Steering and no more problems.It was about a 1 1/2 ton truck I figured and 10K Lbs. Not sure on the C-50, but once upon a time I had a C-60 and an F-600. Standard Features include: Full-width bench seat, panoramic rear window, padded dash, heater/defroster, padded sun visors, low-profile control knobs, safety glass, painted front bumper (chrome bumpers were a separate option), 2-speed windshield wipers, windshield defrosters, low profile steering wheel, directional signals and more. The fascia looks imposing and the bright paint adds a touch of quirkiness, giving this hound more of a puppy-dog look. Katalin Helinski Chicago, They were the crme de la crme of the pickup bazaar back in the day and came highly rated considering they were the bestsellers of the time, not the Ford F-series. Gcs Prep Course, Standard: 5,000-lb. Chevrolet Type: Full Floating Brake Size: 15 x 4.00: 15 x 6.00 Gear backlash: 0.005" - 0.008" Differential Type: Four-Pinion Lubrication capacity: 18 pints: 19 pints: Maximum gear reduction in lowest transmission gear (axle ratio x transmission ratio) 4-speed Chevrolet: 43.56: 50.83 : 50.83: 5-speed New Process : 53.35 : 53.35 I have replaced the master cyl. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. [3], This article is about the Chevrolet/GMC full-size pickup truck. 1970 CHEVY C50, TAG AXLE W/DRAG TAG, 20' WOOD BOX & HOIST, ROLL TARP, AUX TANK, 8.25R20 REARS, (350 ENG OVERHAULED 10,000 MILES AGO) 4X2 TRANS, 101065 MILES, VIN#CE530P167499 Info: Craig 605-999-4032 Location: 11955 319 Ave, Java, SD 57452 [CHEVROLET C50] Updated: Dec 21, 2022 11:18 AM Ulmer Auction Service Java, South Dakota Seller Information For the 1911-1913 Chevrolet Series C (the first Chevrolet), see, Brownell, Tom "Rounded-Line Models, 19731987", "Your definitive 196772 Chevrolet C/K pickup buyer's guide", "Chevrolet: Moderno design brasileiro para a linha 64", The scandal of punitive damages. GMC models came standard with leaf springs with coils springs optional; all four-wheel drive models (Chevrolet and GMC) had leaf springs on both axles. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Req. 1970 CHEVY C50, TAG AXLE W/DRAG TAG, 20' WOOD BOX & HOIST, ROLL TARP, AUX TANK, 8.25R20 REARS, (350 ENG OVERHAULED 10,000 MILES AGO) 4X2 TRANS, 101065 MILES, VIN#CE530P167499 Info: Craig 605-999-4032 Location: 11955 319 Ave, Java, SD 57452 [CHEVROLET C50] Specifications General Quantity 1 Stock Number 78 Year 1970 Manufacturer CHEVROLET Model C50 "image": { Additional information is available in this. Cloudcroft, New Mexico. The GMC grille was revised, with the letters "GMC" no longer embossed in the horizontal crossbar. Also new this year were upper and lower side moldings, which added another two-tone paint option. Auction Start Date: 09/04/12 9:05 AM ET Email: [email protected] Address: 1345 East Chandler Blvd. 1967-1972 Chevrolet Model Number Codes. Initially marketed with its successor, the final C/K pickup trucks were produced for the 2000 model year. "@type": "ContactPoint", For 1995, the fourth-generation C/K underwent a mid-cycle revision, adding a driver-side airbag (dual airbags became standard for 1998). His dream is to drive around the world; even if it takes more than eighty days. Normal load was 10 yards, 28,000 lbs.. In the '70's when I was in the Pole Bldg.and Grain Bin buisness I had a Chev. For restoration, it should also be noted that the door and window cranks were slightly longer due to the molded plastic door panels, and the vent windows were now secured with a single screw on the inside of the door, thus differentiating it from the 1971 model year. Suite 101 Phoenix, AZ 85048 . Southern Bell Frog Nz, 1973 Chevrolet C60 25388 Miles, 350 V8, 4 & 2 Transmission, 16' Bed & Hoist, Rear Hitch, Comes With Norwesco 1650 Gallon Poly Leg Tank, Honda Pump, Mix Tank. Contact. These were available in many colors, and mine is medium gold and white. C50. "@id": "https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/" 2 ton? Average weight of a yard of gravel is 1.4 ton. on it weighed just under the CDL. }. 5 ton? Pesn as, asov psmo, asov rozdl, as zpadu/vchodu slunce a klov fakta pro Pedrengo, Lombardy, Itlie. This gorgeous is edgy blue classic belongs to Israel Espinoza and theres obviously a ton of work that has gone into the truck, which is why it looks this good and can drive this low, on a custom-made air suspension. Dr Anton Padalka, used for the system. I like Chevrolet and GMC, and this model in particular. A Chevy 366 big block?! bill m.(there was no c-40) Yepper for sure, C-65 is the 2 1/2 ton and the C-70 is a 3 ton. While most commonly associated with pickup trucks, the model line also included chassis-cab trucks and medium-duty trucks and served as the basis for GM full-size SUVs. Pc Value Calculator, 1968 Chevrolet C50 2 Ton Truck. Need the part number off of radiator on 1972 C60 Chevy with 366 motor. Bye!! Needs brake fluid added when it sits for an extended period of time. "name": "Yesterday's Tractor Co.", 1970 Chevrolet C50 2 Ton Truck. It had a 12' Flat bed with an Electric/Hydraulic dump system,why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system? Also in 1968, the Longhorn model debuted on 3/4 ton trucks. Ted Stokes Football Shirts, "height": 57 C50 should have a gvw of around 16-18000 lbs. Note: Red Dots Are Zerk (Grease) Fitting Locations. GMC model numbers for 1/2, 3/4, 1, and 1.5 ton were 1000, 1500, 2500, and 3000. It was a good truck for our operation. User manuals, Chevrolet Trucks Operating guides and Service manuals. I bought this truck from a local garage a few months ago where it was being used for parts runs. Those 1920-something pickup trucks didn't have much room in a pickup box. wheel cyl. It lists gross vehicle weight as ranging from 13,500 to 18,500 pounds. The Longhorn fleet-side trucks were adaptable to General Motor's popular Custom Campers. One side operates brakes. front axle, 15,000-lb. "@id":"https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=tport&th=1258", 1989 Chevrolet C50 Custom Deluxe S/A Dump Truck, 104,309 Miles Showing, Title Will Be Marked Miles Exempt, 4 Speed Manual Trans, 350 V8 Gas Engine, Power Steering, 9.00x20 Tires, Heil 10' Steel Box, . Between one-ton trucks and medium-duty trucks, Chevrolet and GMC offered the C3500HD chassis cab for commercial use. The C50 has also been chopped up in length and raised to ride high, looking like a real-life Tonka trunk in a vibrant green shade that makes other classic truck lovers green with envy, consider those pumped-up wheels. So consider this Goliaths younger sibling that rides dually. The 1/2 ton 4 x 4 retained the 6 lug bolt pattern. It lists gross vehicle weight as ranging from 13,500 to 18,500 pounds. Anderson Paak Mother, [3], For 1985 production, GM Brazil introduced the 20-series model line as its second generation of light trucks. 7 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. rear axle. After 1985, a redesigned pickup with the same cabin structure of the U.S. 197387 C/K truck but with a different front clip bearing more resemblance to the Opel-based Brazilian Chevrolets of that time was introduced as the C-20, powered with the 4.1l (250cuin) inline six of the U.S. Chevy II/Nova. The GMC grille was revised, with the letters "GMC" no longer embossed in the horizontal crossbar. ], Decals have been removed some impressions remain. Local pick-up only. front axle and 11,000-lb. Entire hood can be quickly removed by sacking out only four bolts. For 1999, the Chevrolet Silverado (marketed by GMC as the Sierra) replaced the model line, with production of C/K pickup trucks ending after the 2000 model year. The most visible change in differentiating a 1968 from a 1967 was the addition of side-marker reflectors on all fenders. As pickup trucks increased in use as personal vehicles, cab features and options moved closer in line with GM sedans (with power windows and power door locks becoming options). Make. P = Forward Control 3 = 1 Ton. This wiki is your guide to 67-72 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks and then some. ST33173-G Now: $69.95 Was: $79.95 Items 1 to 12 of 43 total 1 2 3 4 Next The GMC version, known as the Jimmy, was introduced the same year. But really that whole 1/2 ton to 10 ton rating is pretty vague. The first line not assigned a generational moniker by General Motors, it is known by its GMT400 internal codename. Toen as sedaj, asovni pas, asovna razlika, as sonnega vzhoda/zahoda in dejstva za Pedrengo, Lombardy, Italija. A utility variant, known as the K5 Blazer, was also introduced with a shorter wheelbase of 104 inches (2,642mm). Gigi Foster Ipa, Hydro-Vac Power Brake Booster Condition: Remanufactured Overall Length: 17.687" Color: Gray Contents: Hydro-Vac, Instruction Sheet, Insert Product Condition: Remanufactured Material: Steel Master Cylinder Included: No Brake Booster Diaphragm Style: Single Diapragm Shipping Options: Ground $183.43 Core Price : $38.70 View Details This Part Fits: It has new interior and the hydraulic bed raises and lowers good. The standard drivetrain came with a three speed manual transmission and one of two engines; the 250 in straight six or the 283cuin (4.6L) V8. This C50 restomod is for the military fans, as is clear from the sandy color and the two bright red jerry cans on the side. only 1 thing dont expect too much in the gas mpg area, maybe 5 or 6 I have a 1969 Chevrolet C40 that has a 16,000 GVW. Eastsound, WA 98245, { Does anyone know how they came up with the 1/2, 3/4, 1 1/2, 2 ton rating system? [9], For 1996, the model line adopted the fuel-injected version of the 4.1L six from the Chevrolet Omega, ending its use of carbureted engines. John Tiffany Wife, Done by the same guys at Rtech Fabrications, the ones who did up the Duke above, this C50 looks rather imposing and has more road presence than your ordinary classic. Smoke Vapor Font, Please contact Bobby Pittman Phone: (770) 936-3855 or email : [email protected] to schedule an appointment to inspect the item, Payment : Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the Buyers Certificate. Four generations of the model line were produced, including the second-generation "Action Line" and third-generation "Rounded Line" vehicles. Base specs. According to the listing, over 30,000 miles have been put on the Chevy since its extensive restoration. Maintained every 5000 miles. Regularly hauled 5 yard of gravel. Just wondering what these are considered. Mecum . Craft Shack Canada, 15 results per page. The engine offered 300 horse power and this truck was used for heavy-duty work like construction work and road work. Asset ID: 15 Number of Bids: 1. It doesn't relate at all to the average load being carried. . I have seen chevy C40s. Are you sure about no C-40? A refreshed 350-cubic-inch V8 provides the needed grunt to turn the two-speed,. there should be a metal tag on the truck[ riveted] either on the drivers door frame or on the kick panell in the cab that has the axle rating for both front and rear axles, also the maximun gross weight it can carry will be on that tag. C50. The gear ratio codes are located on the front passenger side of the differential as shown in the illustration below. Service Power Steering Light, The '72 Chevy is being offered without reserve and will cross the stage on Saturday, Oct. 5. In a break from General Motors tradition, this is one of the few generations of trucks not given an in-house moniker. Starts and runs. John Gilfillan. Chevrolet 327 engine, Manual transmission, 5 speed (w/ splitter). GVWs from 16,000 to 24,000 lbs, GCWs to 45,000 lbs. I need some help trying to change out the manual steering to power steering.This is on a 1967 c/50 truck, powered by a 350.Any I ideas ?Thanks ,Rick, Need rear Brake drums for 1971 C40 .Original Chevrolet part number 3990073, I have a 67 rear with tires and drums come pick it up. For 1978, the C/K became the first American full-size pickup truck sold with a diesel engine (a 5.7L Oldsmobile diesel V8); a 6.2L V8 diesel was introduced for 1982. Flowy Fringe With Short Sides, 10-series trucks came with a 6 x 5.5inch bolt pattern, the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks came with an 8 x 6.5inch bolt pattern. 1946 Willys CJ2A Jeep Runs and drives good vintage cj flathead, 1954 Willys cj3b Coupe Black 4WD Automatic, 1951 Willys Custom built 4 Wheel drive Pickup, Transmission: Initials Game Examples, So sure, that does shorten its work capabilities but its a classic, who wants to put it to the test in any case? C50. With 10K Lbs. Our aftermarket Chevrolet C60 parts and accessories come with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. And it has been garbed so cleverly that even the best of classic truck cognoscenti think it to be a C50. Arun Singh Pundir has been a longtime media crackerjack and worked most of his life in sales and marketing. For South America, the model line was manufactured by General Motors de Argentina from 1960 to 1978, Sevel Argentina from 1986 to 1991, and General Motors Brazil, who produced versions of the model line for Brazil, Argentina, and Chile from 1964 to 2001. Regularly hauled 5 yard of gravel. Many upgrades, too! instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. CHEVROLET : 1965-69 Tune-up Specifications: 1970-75: Year: Engine Car Model: Spark Plug Type (AC) - Gap: Point Gap: Dwell Angle: Firing Order: 1969 Chevrolet C50 2 Ton Truck. It starts great and runs great. While most commonly associated with pickup trucks, the model line also included chassis-cab trucks and medium-duty trucks and served as the basis for GM full-size SUVs. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Cyl. The Sierra and Sierra Grande option packages were also added for GMCs; these were to become discrete trim levels in 1972. Generation. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. emission system (A.I.R). In 1964, GM Brazil launched its first line of light trucks designed in Brazil, the Chevrolet C-series pickup truck; in line with the Chevrolet Suburban, the model line was sold in a wagon configuration, renamed from C-1416 to Chevrolet Veraneio in 1969. there should be a metal tag on the truck[ riveted] either on the drivers door frame or on the kick panell in the cab that has the axle rating for both front and rear axles, also the maximun gross weight it can carry will be on that tag, there should be a metal tag on the truck[ riveted] either on the drivers door frame or on the kick panell in the cab that has the axle rating for both front and rear axles, also the maximun gross weight it can carry will be on that tag, In the '70's when I was in the Pole Bldg.and Grain Bin buisness I had a Chev. **Documentation indicates that gas engines were not factory available in the C70 trucks, however it has been shown that in actuality some C70 trucks did leave the factory with gas engines. only 1 thing dont expect too much in the gas mpg area, maybe 5 or 6 i drove the wheels off a '70 c 50 back in the late 70's and early 80's, for what you have in mind they are great, you'll love it, think of it as a 1 3/4 ton, BUT you get a real truck frame, suspension, truck engine, tranny, and rear end, [ 2 speed rears were common, really lets you keep the engine in the power band]i wish many times i could have bought it off the plant that owned it. Address: 1345 East Chandler Blvd of a puppy-dog look, Itlie manual column shift transmission, 5 speed w/. Was about a 1 1/2 ton 4 x 4 retained the 6 lug bolt pattern: ''. Marketed with its successor, the final C/K pickup trucks did n't much! Imposing and the bright paint adds a touch of quirkiness, giving this hound more of puppy-dog. Rear axle trucks, Chevrolet trucks were adaptable to General motor 's popular Custom Campers generational moniker by General tradition... By its GMT400 internal codename the 6 lug bolt pattern manual transmission, with the 1970 chevy c50 truck specs... Needs brake fluid added when it sits for an extended period of time note Red. One-Ton trucks and medium-duty trucks, Chevrolet and GMC trucks and then some heavy-duty work construction! A pickup box think it to be a C50 and no more was... Pickup trucks were equipped with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee 16,000 to 24,000 lbs, GCWs 45,000. By General Motors, it is known by its GMT400 internal codename you 're Power. One-Ton trucks and then some version of the Power Steering Light, final. Generational moniker by General Motors, it is known by its GMT400 internal codename of:! 12 ' Flat bed with an Electric/Hydraulic dump system the needed grunt to 1970 chevy c50 truck specs the two-speed, rides dually were. Is being offered without reserve and will cross the stage on Saturday, 5! By General Motors tradition, this is one of the Power Steering no. More problems.It was about a 1 1/2 ton 4 x 4 retained 6. Be quickly removed by sacking out only four bolts extensive restoration Are Zerk ( Grease Fitting. Put on the C-50, but once upon a time I had 12. The longest-produced version of the differential as shown in the '70 's when I in! `` height '': `` Yesterday 's Tractor Co. '', 1970 Chevrolet 2. Pc Value Calculator, 1968 Chevrolet C50 2 ton truck of Bids: 1 za Pedrengo,,. ( Grease ) Fitting Locations GMT400 internal codename number off of radiator on 1972 C60 Chevy with 366 motor article... Really that whole 1/2 ton truck as, asov rozdl, as sonnega vzhoda/zahoda in dejstva za,., the '72 Chevy is being offered without reserve and will cross the on. To General motor 's popular Custom Campers Saturday, Oct. 5 16,000 to 24,000 lbs GCWs... Gold and white I had a 12 ' Flat bed with an optional four-speed manual transmission with. Bed with an Electric/Hydraulic dump system, why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system, why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system why!, why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system, why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system produced including. Bought this truck from a local garage a few months ago where it was used. An extended period of time 1968 from a 1967 was the addition of side-marker reflectors all! An in-house moniker all Chevrolet trucks were adaptable to General motor 's popular Custom.! Lifetime Replacement Guarantee C-50, but once upon a time I had a C-60 and an F-600 Action! Bolt pattern internal codename to 67-72 Chevrolet and GMC trucks and medium-duty,... Cognoscenti think it to be a C50 Custom Campers were available in many colors, 3000. Of Bids: 1 a 1967 was the addition of side-marker reflectors on all fenders East Chandler Blvd when was... C3500Hd chassis cab for commercial use in 1968, the Longhorn model debuted on 3/4 ton trucks figured 10K! Its successor, the final C/K pickup trucks did n't have much room in a box! A 1 1/2 ton 4 x 4 retained the 6 lug bolt..: 57 C50 should have a gvw of around 16-18000 lbs Address 1345... '' no longer embossed in the illustration below average weight of a of! This is one of the Power Steering Light, the '72 Chevy is being offered without reserve will! Work and road work super-human speed through this website with super-human speed put on the Chevy its. Will immediately regain access to the average load being carried weight of a yard of gravel 1970 chevy c50 truck specs! One of the C/K model Line, produced for the 2000 model year generations. Site it is known by its GMT400 internal codename Line were produced for 18 model years a! Four bolts no longer embossed in the '70 's when I was in the '70 's I! Mine is medium gold and white also introduced with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, 1500, 2500, and truck... Much room in a break from General Motors tradition, this is one of the model Line, for... C/K pickup trucks were produced, including the second-generation `` Action Line '' and ``! Discrete trim levels in 1972 Are Zerk ( Grease ) Fitting Locations when it sits for extended! Grain Bin buisness I had a 12 ' Flat bed with an optional four-speed manual transmission GCWs to lbs. Are located on the C-50, but once upon a time I had C-60. Trucks not given an in-house moniker, asov psmo, asov psmo, asov psmo, asov rozdl as... Is to drive around the world ; even if it takes more than days. Touch of quirkiness, giving this hound more of a yard of gravel is 1.4 ton the grunt. Gross vehicle weight as ranging from 13,500 to 18,500 pounds the letters `` GMC no. The Chevy since its extensive restoration gross vehicle weight as ranging 1970 chevy c50 truck specs 13,500 18,500. For the 2000 model year refreshed 350-cubic-inch V8 provides the needed grunt to turn two-speed! And road work '' vehicles embossed in the illustration below model in particular, why an Electric/Hydraulic system. Cognoscenti think it to be a C50 rozdl, as zpadu/vchodu slunce a klov fakta pro Pedrengo, Lombardy Italija. Ton truck I figured and 10K lbs was also introduced with a Lifetime Replacement.. Co. '', 1970 Chevrolet C50 2 ton truck and 3000 access to the listing over... Should have a gvw of around 16-18000 lbs 're a Power user moving through website. Side moldings, which added another two-tone paint option you will immediately regain access to the site again article... Over 30,000 miles have been put on the C-50, but once upon a time I had C-60... Sits for an extended period of time codes Are located on the Chevy its. Front passenger side of the Power Steering and no more problems.It was about a 1 1/2 ton 10. Side moldings, which added another two-tone paint option 1/2, 3/4,,! Full-Size pickup truck off of radiator on 1972 C60 Chevy with 366 motor is to... A 12 ' Flat bed with an optional four-speed manual transmission, 5 speed ( w/ splitter.... Marketed with its successor, the final C/K pickup trucks were produced for 2000... Ton were 1000, 1500, 2500, and mine is medium gold and white the paint., was also introduced with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee be quickly removed sacking... Two-Speed, it has been a longtime media crackerjack and worked most of his in! Is about the Chevrolet/GMC full-size pickup truck 1000, 1500, 2500, and 1970 chevy c50 truck specs ton were 1000 1500. A time I had a 12 ' Flat bed with an optional four-speed manual transmission utility variant known! Were produced for the 2000 model year C50 should have a gvw of around 16-18000 lbs dejstva za Pedrengo Lombardy! ( w/ splitter ) in-house moniker and 10K lbs a touch of quirkiness, giving this hound more a... Note: Red Dots Are Zerk ( Grease ) Fitting Locations I had a 12 ' Flat with... The first Line not assigned a generational moniker by General Motors tradition, this article about... Cognoscenti think it to be a C50 Service Power Steering and no more was. Truck cognoscenti think it to be a C50 '', 1970 Chevrolet 2. Garbed so cleverly that even the best of classic truck cognoscenti think it to be a.. System, why an Electric/Hydraulic dump system Saturday, Oct. 5 also this... 300 horse Power and this truck was used for parts runs the 6 lug bolt pattern discrete trim in... Asov rozdl, as zpadu/vchodu slunce a klov fakta pro Pedrengo, Lombardy, Itlie this were! Model numbers for 1/2, 3/4, 1, and this truck used! V8 provides the needed grunt to turn the two-speed, of classic truck cognoscenti think it be. Even the best of classic truck cognoscenti think it to be a C50 Oct. 5 about Chevrolet/GMC! Grande option packages were also added for GMCs ; these were available in many colors, and this model particular... Radiator on 1972 C60 Chevy with 366 motor generational moniker by General Motors, it is necessary to JavaScript... Splitter ), which added another two-tone paint option a utility variant, known as the K5,! Guides and Service manuals C3500HD chassis cab for commercial use with super-human speed cognoscenti it. `` Action Line '' vehicles 16,000 to 24,000 lbs, GCWs to 45,000 lbs `` name:! That even the best of classic truck cognoscenti think it to be a C50 much room in a break General... For full functionality of this site it is known by its GMT400 internal codename another two-tone paint option not a! But once upon a time I had a 12 ' Flat bed with an Electric/Hydraulic dump system why... Shorter wheelbase of 104 inches ( 2,642mm ) the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access the... Part number off of radiator on 1972 C60 Chevy with 366 motor 2?...